Corbyn

You sat down at a table in starbucks, you place down your drink next to your laptop and then log on.

A few minutes later out of the corner of your eye you could see a guy sitting in front of you.

You look at him then back at your laptop. You slowly close your laptop so he can see your face.

"Hey are you okay?" He asks looking concerned.
"Yea why?" You we're confused since you've never seen him in your life, he was really cute though!

"It must have hurt when you fell from heaven" he smiles at you and inside you laughed but your faceal expression showed that you didnt know what he was talking about.

"No, I'm sorry but I climbed my way up from hell" you reply and smile at your comeback for the cringey pick up line.

His face went blank and you started to feel guilty. He then smiles again and you get confused.

"So that's why you are so hot" he smiles and looks down.

You smile at him but didnt know what to say.
"Ummm, thanks i guess" you blush.
"Anytime princess" he smiles and chuckles.
"More like devil since i came from hell"
"Well beautiful devil, here's my number so you could facetime me sometime. By the way my name is Corbyn, nice to officially meet you." He smiles reaches out his hand.

You shake his hand and smile.
"I'm y/n, nice to meet you too"

Corbyn smiles at you and walks away from your table

You keep smiling and had butterflies in your stomach.

Wow, that just happened.