Daniel

You were in Math class sat next to your bestfriend and there were the "popular girls" sat behind you.

One of the popular girls your mom was friends with her mom so she knew most things about your life.

"I heard her dad had to go to rehab because he was such a drunken mess!" She cackled. "I bet it was the stress of having that slut as a daughter" the other one said.

This continued for half an hour until you finally snapped.

"Just shut the fuck up both of you! Yes my dad has gone to rehab! I might as well shout it from the rooftops since your just gonna tell everyone anyway!" You yell and the whole class looks at you. You were mainly focused on your crush Daniel, who was looking at you sympathetically. Then you looked back at the bitches who were behind you.

"Guess how I spent my christmas 2 years ago? I spent it looking for my fucking dad who had disappeared because he was drunk! While my Christmas was filled with being in a hospital! lucky little rich bitch you were in your cozy home taking selfies trying to be cute to impress the 1000 guys watching your snapchat story! And then I have to come into school to get more crap from you! I've just had it! You used to be my bestfriend." You yelled and grabbed your bag then ran out the classroom tears threatened to fall.

You started walking down the hallway when you heard someone shout your name. That wasn't y/b/f/n.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" You turn around and become face to face with Daniel. You swore you stopped breathing for a moment.

"Yea I'm fine." A tear fell down your cheek.
"Well obviously your not!" He wiped it away with his thumb.
"It's just ever since I was 7 I've had so much crap!" You sniffed.
"I'm suprised you came after me and not y/b/f/n"

Daniel just pulled you into a hug and you both stood there in the hallway in eachothers arms. You felt safe for once.

"Look, lets get out of this hell and we can take the rest of the day off. Maybe a small, last minute date?" Daniel asked his face going slightly red.

"Sure, somehow you know how to make me feel better?" You smiled for the first time in a while.