Jonah

You and Jonah had been talking a while, today was your year anniversary of talking and he only asked you to be his girlfriend two months ago because he thought long distance is too much.

He is in California for his singing career and you were stuck in Your home town at school. Secondary school. Aka hell. (Or high school bc thats what americans call it lol)

You've never met but always talked about it and you couldn't wait any longer. Your bestfriend y/f/n started to get annoyed about you going on about Jonah all the time.

"Today is the day. One year ago we started talking! And we havent met yet! I could cry" you say to Y/f/n while walking down the school halls towards English.

"Ok I get it. Your madly in love with a band member! As much as I love you and them, can you shut up for once?" She rolls her eyes.

You reach English and walk into class sitting down in your seats.

It's been about half an hour of your second lesson of the day and you were already falling asleep. You found English so boring!

There was a knock at the door and usually you'd look up to see who it is but today you can't be bothered.

"How can I help you?" The teacher says
"I'm here for Y/N" you hear the familiar voice. You slowly look up and see Jonah at the door with a massive smile on his face.

You were in shock. You looked at y/f/n and then ran towards Jonah, jumping into his arms and wrapping your legs around his waist.

You pull back from the hug, but still wrapped around him, you were both smiling at eachother, until Jonah's face got close to yours. Your eyes fluttered closed as your lips connected. Your first kiss was with Jonah in the middle of your classroom.

You heard people starting to clap and you both pulled away. Looking around y/f/n got everyone to clap and you just laugh.

You jump down and give Jonah another hug.

"How? What? Why?" You ask
"I know how much we both wanted to meet and i just wanted to suprise you on this day. A year later."
You smile at him agains and give him a quick peck on the lips.

Jonah took you out of school and you just hung out all day walking around the town that you live in and spent most the day laughing.

Finally the virtual hugs and kisses can become real ones.