Daniel

You and your bestfriend walk into science class and you sit down in your seats. The only reason why you like this class is because Daniel sits behind you.

The teacher says you are doing an experiment with circuits. You stand up, grab all the equipment and go back to your space and y/b/f/n joined you.

It had been 5 minutes of doing this and y/b/f/n had wondered off with her crush and you were there left alone.

"Ugh wires are so confusing!" You hear someone groan behind you. You turn around to be face to face with Daniel.

"Tell me about it!" You sigh.
"My partner just wondered off with your bestfriend and I'm here alone!"
"Seriously your left alone? So am i duh! If you didnt notice my bestfriend was supposed to be my partner" you laugh
"Right, sorry y/n" he scratched the back of his head.

"Lets work together and see if we can do this" you laugh and walk around the desk next to him.

You and Daniel keep talking but that was until y/b/f/n just stood between you two and started talking to you.

You would have hit her and said cant you see im talking to my crush? But that would just make you embarrassed.

She finally stops talking when the bell rings and she looks behind her. Daniel is walking away.
"So... my conversation went well with Daniel, how about you with his lab partner?" You smile.
"Huh?" She tilts her head
"You just stood in between me and Daniel so I couldn't talk to him!" You laugh when inside you were crying.

"Omg shit! Im so sorry! I'm so stupid" she puts her head on the desk.
"Your unintentionally stupid!" You start to hit her shoulder.
"I feel so bad! I'm sorry"

You laugh at her feeling really guilty and walk out of the class.

"Hey y/n!"

You turn around and see daniel. He hands you a slip of paper.
"Since y/b/f/n interrupted our conversation, text me sometime so she cant stand in the way" he laughed and walked off.

You had to stand there for a minute processing what he had just said.

Your crush.
Daniel Seavey.
Actually wanted to talk to you and no just in class.

You start walking again just smiling to yourself.