Jack

You and your boyfriend of a year walk into Starbucks.
"I'll go get us a table, get my usual?" You say to Jack and kiss him on the cheek.
"Sure babe" he walks towards the counter and you walk over to an empty table.

You sit down and unlock your phone. You were scrolling through until in the corner of your eye you saw someone sut down infront of you.

"Hey ba-" you stop yourself and look at the guy infront of you.
"You can call me babe if you want." He says.
"Umm no thanks, I have a boyfriend." You say and go back to your phone.
"That's what all girls say, oh I have a boyfriend really mean go away but your something different." He continues.

"When she says she has a boyfriend she actually meant it!"

You turn around and see Jack looking quite mad with your drinks in his hand.

"Dude, chill. I'm asking this girl out."
"No! You are not. Leave right now. I'm not interested." You look at the guy in the eyes.

"Bitch." He says and slowly walks away.

"Damnn this proves I'm right and I can trust you." Jack smiles
"What so you didn't trust me before?" You say
"No- i- uhh- i did! Seriously. I-i-i-" he stutters. You found it cute when he did
"I'm just kidding, were you about to say 'i didnt mean it like that'" you try and do an impression of him. He laughs at your attempt.

"Yes I was and I don't sound like that!" He laughs.
"You talk like it though" you sip your drink.
"Oh come on y/n I so dont!"

You both start laughing, you get looks from strangers but you dont care. Your together having fun and thats all what matters to you.