Jack

You and Jack had a long distance relationship. He was in LA working with his band and his dreams coming true, you were very happy and proud of him. But you missed him.

You and Jack came up with the idea to facetime every night so you would get to see eachothers faces while talking to eachother.

"Jack I'm tired" you yawn while rubbing your eyes. It was about 12am
"Then go to sleep babe" he replies and smiles at you.
"But i want to talk to youuu" you whine
"Then talk to me until you fall asleep" he laughs.
"That's not a bad idea" you smile acting like he was a genius.
"You going to come visit me soon?" He smiles cheekily.

Your conversation keeps going for what seemed like hours. That was until you slowly drifted off to sleep.

- a few hours later -
You woke up and looked at your phone to see Jack was still on a facetime call with you. He was playing COD, you know that because he plays it all the time. You look at the time. 3am

Jack then starts speaking and you quickly close your eyes pretending to be asleep.

"Dude I'm on facetime with her now and she fell asleep."
"She's tired... and a few hours ahead of us" you hear Corbyn's voice.
"I know, i'm grateful that she stays up for me and she's so cute when she's sleeping"

You try not to blush at Jack's words

"She's an amazing girl and I hope she will be mine forever" you can just hear him smile.
"Awe you guys are cute" Corbyn laughs
"Your the same about Christina"
"True... we could have a double wedding!" You hear Corbyn get exited.
"Calm down dude we are all 18/19! And our career us just taking off" Jack laughs
"I meant in the future but ok"

You smile at their conversation and try not to laugh. Jack starts to sing and you once again drift to sleep to the sound of his voice.