Jonah

You are the long distance girlfriend of the one and only Jonah Marais. His band was coming to the nearest town to you and you were so excited to finally see him again.

But you had an idea which everyone else was in on except for your boyfriend.

You open your phone and go to the group chat you created for this plan.

The Group Chat ~ 8 hours before the show
CB- Corbyn BC- beauty chickee D- Daniel J- Jack Z- Zach Y- You
D- yooo Jonah is so excited to see you Y/n! This is gonna break his heart
CB- yea he's been smiling all day
BC- cant wait to see you girly, I'll film the whole thing for you!
Y- Thanks guys i hope this will work out well.
Z- it should, told the people at the front desk when you come in let you straight through and Jack is just telling our manager the plan.
J- DONE!
Y- hopefully this all works well! I'll text Jo❤️

You then go out of the group chat and into your messages with Jonah.
Y- hey Jo...
J- oh no, did something happen y/n? Why is there a ...
Y- I can't make it to the show today and I'm gutted because your going to a different city tomorrow😭😭
J- WHAT! NOOO! WHY?
Y- My brother is wanting me to go to his basketball match, its the finals and he really wants me there
(A/n if you dont have a brother maybe a sister or change it to whatever you want)
J- We've had this planned before all the dates came out y/n, to make sure you had nothing going on!
Y- I know, i thought his finals were next week and it turns out they were this week. I'm sorry
J- I guess we'll have to re arrange for you to come to a different show when you can then.
Y- I'm so sorry Jonah
J- I've got to go bye love ❤️

You sigh at the conversation that just broke your heart but you knew you would instantly make up for it since you are already on the way to the show.

You are wearing one of Jonah's hoodies from the last time you saw him with a Marais shirt on underneath. Gotta wear your man's merch.

You get to the venue and climb out of the car. A few fans notice you and you take a few pictures then run inside before more people noticed.

You walk to the place where all the limelights are waiting to go meet the boys and the packs for the meet and greets are sat separately. You go and sit with the one packs and blend in.

You switch on your phone again and go to the group chat again.

Y- here. Sat with the one packs. No one has noticed i'm here yet but the security did let me in straight away.
J- awesome. We've got 4 pack coming in first then 2 then 1.
BC- I'm here with my vlog camera ready stood by Eben
Y- How's Jonah?
CB- so gutted. I had to give him a hug. He hates that he cant see you. How long had it been since you last saw eachother?
Y- about 6 months almost 7
CB- Damn i couldnt last that long without seeing Christina
BC- awwwww
Z- Get a room!
J- more like slide into your private Dms
Y- Guys 4 packs just been called so I guess you need to go
CB- yea, i'll see you in about 20 minuets.

You switch off your phone and look at all the girls excitedly run towards where the security are guiding them. A line starts to form also.

You thought about it more and more, your going to see your boyfriend again but maybe you should wait until last so you could see him then not waste other people's time.

Eventually your pack is called and you stayed seated while the girls around you, who havent noticed you luckily since you feared that they would tell Jonah that you're here, run to where every other pack have.

You then slowly get up and join the back of the que waitinf for your turn as the que got smaller and smaller. The backdrop of the photo coming closer and closer. Jonah behind it.

You are 3 people away and you can see Jonah's shadow through the material. He is right there!

You are next and Daniel then winks at you as he turns to get his photo taken.

Once the girl walks away Daniel hugs you so tight before Jonah can see who you are.

"Hey y/n, you really need to cheer up Jonah" he hugs you tight
"Daniel, I would but i cant breathe right now" you hug him back.

You see Jonah turn to Zach and you quickly pull away from Daniel's hug and then into Corbyn's
"Ahh hello there cutie!" Corbyn says loudly acting like I'm a fan
"Christina is so excited right now you should see her smile, its so cute" he whispers
"Awww you guys are so cute" you giggle  as you hug him
"Now go suprise your man!" He pats you on the back and releases the hug.

Jonah then turns back around from talking to Zach and sees you.
His jaw drops and ypu are instantly engulfed into a hug. You wrap your arms around his neck and he tightly hugs you round your waist. Just standing there in eachothers arms.

You pull away and look into his eyes.
"I've needed one of those hugs for ages" you say breathless and you both close in until your lips are together.

You hear all the boys and christina around you cheering. You both pull away.
"I missed you way too much" you smile his forehead touching yours
"Same here y/n, so so much" he smiles back at you.

You pull away completely and hug Zach and Jack saying hi and how it was nice to see them again. Also Jack making a few inappropriate comments about you and Jonah. You laugh at him and walk back to Jonah.

He picks you up bridal style for the photo and kisses your cheek. Tyler starts to shout 3, 2 , 1 but you shout
"WAIT!"
Jonah pulls away from your cheek and everyone looks confused.
"Christina needs to be in this photo!" You say and Christina puts her camera down and runs to Corbyn. Him picking her up the same way as Jonah is holding you.

You then take the photo and Jonah puts you down the same time Corbyn puts down Christina and you run and hug her.

"I've missed you bestie!" She squeals
"Omg same, facetime isnt enough!" You smile as you both tightly hug one another.

People come and start to pack away everything from the meet and greet and you, Christina and the boys go into the green room.

Jonah sits down on the couch and you sit next to him, your legs resting on his lap. You catch up, even though you both talk everyday and you tell him about your suprise and how everyone was in on it.

Jonah then invited you to go on the rest of the tour since there wasnt too many stops left and of course you said yes.