Jonah

You and Jonah have been dating for a while now and you go to eachother's places all the time.

Tonight you were staying with Jonah having a Pretty Little Liar marathon, more entertaining for you than him.
(I'm sorry if you dont like PLL maybe replace it with Teen wolf?)

You were laying on his bed, the tv on the wall in front of you both. Jonah wrapped his arms around your waist and layed his head on your shoulder, his legs got tangled with yours.

He slowly started to fall asleep and you reached for your phone to look at the time.

12:47am

You'd been watching the show since about 8pm.

About an hour later you started to hear Jonah breathing heavily showing that he was asleep. You look at him and back at the tv screen and the girl started crying on screen.

About 10 seconds later the weight of Jonah's arm lifted off of your waist and his head shot up, his head hitting yours on the process.

"Ahhh Jonah" you rub the side of your head.

He stayed silent and studied your face until he was fully awake and then looked at the tv.

"Im sorry baby, I thought you were crying" he looked worried.
"Aww Jonah, I'm not dont worry, go back to sleep" you rub your fingers through his hair.
"You too" he grabs the remote and turns off the Tv. "We have a long day tomorrow" he smiled.

"Okay i'll go to sleep" you rest your head on his chest and slowly fall asleep to the sound of his heart beat.