Zach

Today you were asked to baby sit your cousin's daughter since your cousin and his/her wife/husband were going away together. Your grandparents said to you they would be there later that day to pick her up because you wouldnt be able to take care of her for a week.

Your cousin knocked the door and you opened it with a smile.
"Y/nnnnnn" the little girl yelled, she always has loved you
"Vanessaaaaa" you kneel down and pick her up and she hugs you.

"Thanks for doing this y/n" your cousin says
"Yea no problem now go you'll miss your flight!" You laugh. Your cousin nods their head and walks away.

"So what do you want to do Vanessa?" You ask her excited.
"Can we build a fort" she smiles happily at you and her eyes filled with happiness.
"Is that even a question?" You gasp and put her down. She runs off to go get blankets.

You feel your phone buzz in you pocket and you take it out to see your boyfriend has texted you.

Z💗: hey babe can I come over?
Y: sure if you want to help me babysit for the day
Z💗: do i need to bring anything
Y: maybe some sweets like lollipops and stuff?
Z: okay... im not even going to say what im thinking rn😂😂
Y: Zach oml you have such a dirty mind
Z: in a bit babe 😉

You laugh and put your phone back in your pocket then see a pile of blankets running back to you.
"I got the blankets" they fall to the floor and little Vanessa's face appears
"Good job" you kneel down and give her a high five.

You both build the fort and you lay down a lot of pillows so it's comfortable.

Vanessa crawls into the fort and you take a photo to send it to your cousin.

Your about to go into the fort too when you hear a knock on the door. Vanessa gets up and runs to the door.

"Who are you?" She says
"Vanessa, this is Zach" you giggle and pick her up and her legs go around you and you hold her up with one arm.

"Hey babe got the stuff" he says
"And nice to meet you Vanessa" he waves at her and she waves back before putting her head behind your shoulder.

"Hey V, he's got candy" you smile and Vanessa instantly looks back towards Zach and the bag he has in his hand.

You close the door behind Zach and put Vanessa down before giving him a hug. He kisses your forehead.

Zach then looks at the fort and puts the bag down inside.
"Pretty impressive for two children making it"
"Hey you calling me a child?" You hit his shoulder jokingly
"You? A child? Noo im not" he laughs being sarcastic.

All 3 of you sit under a blanket and watch a few episodes of spongebob. Until you all get hungry and go to the kitchen.

"Ham sandwich Vanessa?" You ask
"Yayyyyy" she tries to get on a stool at the kitchen island.

Zach picks her up and makes a rocket noise then puts her down.
"You are really good with children" you smile and place the cut up sandwich infront of Vanessa.
"Good thing I could easily be the father of your children" he smiles and looks down

"Am i going to get a cousin?!" Vanessa gasps
"No V not yet anyway, in the future most probably" you laugh and hug Zach
"Ohhhh Zachy is your boyyyyfriendddd" she giggles
"Yes he is V" you smile at her
"Can i have a cousin now?" She whines
"Vanessa it doesnt happen like that" you laugh
"Look Vanessa" Zach walks closer to her and starts whispering to her.
What he whispers- "if i kiss y/n right now you could have a cousin soon would you like me to do that?" He smiles
"Yeaa" she whispers back.

Zach stands up and walks to the other side of the table and you still have no clue what he said to her.

Zach grabs your waist and you look at him confused but you go with it. You put your arms around his neck and he leans in to kiss you. He teases a bit by just brushing your lips against yours but you kiss him first since you hadnt kissed him all day and have been wanting to.

You pull apart when theres a knock at the door.

Vanessa is already somehow already at the door and opening it.

You run to the door holding Zach's hand and see your grandparents. Before you could say hi Vanessa says something you didn't expect.

"Y/n is going to get me a cousin with Zach, he said its going to happen soon" she smiles

You look at her in shock

"What does she mean y/n" your grandmother asks
"Nothing, im not sure" you stutter
"Are you pregnant?" Your Grandfather asks and there is a silence

Your Grandmother gives Zach a death glare.
"How dare-" she starts
"She's not! I swear!" Zach puts his hands up in defence and steps back.
"I said to V that if I kissed y/n she might get a cousin someday" he smiled

You roll your eyes at Zach and hit him.
"Thats what you whispered to her?! You idiot" you laugh
"Alright i'll trust you on that but when we leave promise no funny business?" Your grandmother points to the both of you.

"Im not that stupid dont worry" you smile to her while handing her Vanessa's bag.
"Good, I trust you y/n and with your mother away I could easily take care of you"
"I'm fine trust me" you smile

You both say bye to Vanessa and shut the door.

"That was funny but scary"
"I should have let her murder you" you laugh and walk away.
"I hate you" he yells after you
"I love you too Zach" you laugh

You feel your feet lift off the ground and you look at Zach and kiss him passionately.

He carries you to the fort and you watch Netflix 😉

—————————
If you want to think your watching Netflix then go ahead 😂😂 i just had to add that last part bc i thought it was funny.
But hey if your reading this if you could vote as well that would be great and very much appreciated ☺️