Zach

You had a crush on Zach, walking down the school halls you would always see him laughing with his friends.

You were walking to the main office during class so nobody was in the school halls. You started walking up the stairs and you saw Zach.

You carried on walking towards the door but his eyes caught yours and he smiled at you.

You smiled back before walking into the door infront of you and falling over.

Zach starts to laugh and you feel really embarrassed, you cover your face with your hands. That was when the laughing stopped and your saw a hand reached out to you.

"Sorry for laughing, i just didnt see that happening to a beautiful girl like you" he smiled with the image of you walking into the door still in his head.

"Oh its fine" you take his hand and he helps you stand up. "You don't know me that well and if you did then you would know I'm quite clumsy" you laugh.

"Wait" you thought. "He called me beautiful!" You thought again
"Yes I did..." you hear Zach say
"And I said that outloud...." you mentally face palm.
"I think you hit your head too hard on the door, do you want to go see the nurse?" He asks
"No I'll be fine thanks, and thanks for calling me beautiful I guess." You look down.
"Bye" you smile and walk away.

At that moment you didn't just fall but Zach also fell...

For you