Jack

Today the guys' new song These Girls came out and you were with Jack back home in Pennsylvania.

You got out of bed and went downstairs to hear their new song playing out the speakers and Jack with Isla was dancing around the kitchen.

You laugh at them both doing stupid dance moves.

"Y/N join in?" Jack walks over to you and grabs you hand then starts dancing. You only moving your arms with him.

"Jack, I seriously have no talent in dance!" You groan.
"Guess what?"
"What?" You roll your eyes
"I don't care!" He twirls you around
"I need food though" you laugh letting go of his hand and getting a bowl of cereal.

Jack and Isla keep dancing until the song has finished and you clap.

Jack looks at you and bows, Isla then copies his actions.

Once you finished your bowl of cereal you went back upstairs and got changed out of your leggings and hoodie to:

You head back downstairs and Jack is grabbing his skateboard.

"I'm going down the skate park for a bit, i'll be back in about half an hour" he says and leaves.

Well.. okay.

You go into the living room and turn on the Tv and go to YouTube. You type in Why Dont We and their new music video comes up.

It's out? You think to yourself.

You instantly click on the video for the first time and throughout the whole video you dont take your eyes off the screen.

You love the music video and once its done you keep playing it over and over. Your obsessed.

You get up and start dancing because you know no ones really here.

Mid way through the song you turn around and see Jack in the door way staring at you.

"I thought you said you couldn't dance"
Your face went bright red
"I cant, no talent here... at all!" You say

Eventually you and Jack end up dancing really stupid and the music stops so you lay on the floor.

"So what girl am i?" You ask
"Your the one i brought home to my mom!" He laughs.
"Yh but she knows me so well. We're bestfriends" you laugh

You reach out your hand and Jack pulls you up from the floor and your bodies end up really close.

"Anyway, I think your the beautiful one, the smart one and the kind one" he smirks
"Well those things arent in the song?" You smile.
"I know"

He looks at your lips then back to your eyes. His lips slowly gets closer to yours, hesitating at first but then his lips meet yours and he wraps his arms round your waist.

"MOMMMMM" you hear someone yell and you both jump back.
"Y/N AND JACK ARE KISSING AND ITS GROSS!!" She runs down the hall.

Way to ruin the moment Isla.

"So are we still bestfriends?" Jack asks
"Yea" you say and he frowns a bit
"Unless you want to be my boyfriend?" You ask and his amazing smile reappears.

He pecks you on the lips and walks away to the kitchen where the everyone else is.

I think that was a yes?