Jonah

"Hey babe?" You smirk and look at Jonah.
"What?" He smiles and takes his eyes of the tv.
"The boys are all at Logan's right?" You giggle.
"Yeah... you want to prank them dont you?" He laughed, he knows you well.
"Yes!"
"What's the idea this time?" He sits up and so do you.

"Lets pretend to break up!"
"What!" Jonah almost yelled.
"What? Its a good idea!" You laugh
"But your so good at acting it will seem so real! I might even cry" he hugs you.
"Well... i'll give you lots of kisses afterwards?" You shrug.
"More?"
"Maybe" you winked.

Both of you go to the bathroom to fix up your make up to make it look like you were crying and made Jonah's eyes a bit red. You also set up a fake text conversation on Jonah's phone making it look like he cheated.

"This is going to work so well!" Jonah started to like the idea. "I swear Jack will hate it because he loves us together the most" he laughs
"I know! You look like you have actually been crying" you smile.
"Wait let me take off your hoodie and put it on the floor or something"

You slide off the warm hoodie and throw it on the floor to make it look like you were so angry.

Jonah starts to look out the window and the car the boys were in pulled up.

"Quick chuck me your phone!" You said and Jonah did as you said. You opened up the messages and ran from the bathroom to the living room.

You started to "cry" and Jonah made himself really "upset"

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU! OUT OF ALL PEOPLE WOULD DO THIS TO ME!" You yell as you hear the front door open.

"Y/N IT MEANS NOTHING TO ME!" He trys to move closer and you move back.

Before you speak again you hear all the boys running to the room you were in, looking confused.

"NO! JONAH! YOU CHEATED! YOU CANT JUST SAY THAT AND THINK ITS ALL GOING TO BE OKAY BECAUSE ITS NOT!" You yell waveing his phone about. In the corner of your eye you see all the boys frown.

"Y/N I...I swear it was an accident!" Tears start to run down his face.
"An accident is falling over not falling into someone else's vagina!" You cry and throw his phone on the couch which was near the boys. Zach picked it up and looked at the texts, then showed the boys.

Jonah tried to move closer to you but you backed against the window. (Y'know the massive windows at the back of the boys house that lead out to the pool and stuff"

"Y/-" Jonah gets cut off by Corbyn.
"What is happening! Whats going on?" He asks the both of you.

You look at him then back at Jonah.
"We're not together anymore Corbyn."
You would usually call him corbean, so he knew this was no joke since you called him his actual name.

You then look at Jack.
"What! Theres got to be a way to fix this! You guys were supposed to get married in years to come! I was supposed to become Uncle Noodles!" Jack exclaimed.

There was moments of silence before Jonah couldn't take how real it all felt and he walked over to you and pressed his lips on yours. Obviously you kissed back.

He pulled away and hugged you like he never has done before.

"Guys, it's a prank" Jonah finally says.
They all sigh in relief. You look up at jonah and he had tears running down his face.

"Nice touch with the tears" you giggle.
"Oh no, they were real! It felt so real I thought i might actually loose you." He bit his lip.

"Aweeeee Jonahhh" you giggle and wipe his remaining tears away with your thumb.
"You'll never loose me" you smile still hugging him.

"GOD I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE TO HELP BOTH JONAH AND JACK GET OVER THIS!" Daniel yelled and flopped on the couch next to Jonah's hoodie which was still on the floor.

You look at it then back at Jonah.
You run out the hug and grab it then throw it on. Jonah just looked at you.
"What? I like this hoodie of yours" you laugh