Jack

You were walking around a park in London, trying to get all the stress away. Your boyfriend cheated on you with your bestfriend and only friend. You had no one right now.

You are only wearing some adidas leggings and a long sleeve shirt. Not a good idea in Britain's autumn weather.

You walk over to a bench, coffee in hand and sit down. Just looking around trying to get the thoughts out of your head.

"Hey, is this seat taken?" You hear someone say.

You sniffle a bit before saying no.
"Are you okay?" He asks sitting down.
"Yeah, i think I'm getting a but of a cold" you say
"Well you are wearing no hoodie or sweatshirt so I guess the coffee is the only thing warming you up" he smiles at you.

You look at his features, it took you a few seconds to realise that right in front of you was Jack Avery. The boy who has helped you stay happy over the last year.

You didnt tell him you were a fan because you just wanted to have a normal conversation.

"Anyway, I'm Jack"
"Y/n, you arent from around here are you?"
"No, flew in from hollywood a few days ago." He shrugs
"So nice life?" You sigh
"Yea its been crazy this last year." You both look at the sky.

"I can tell your not okay, you can tell me whats up, i have no one to tell and you probably wont see me again" Jack looks back at you but you still look at the sky.

"Exams, my boyfriend well now ex boyfriend cheated on me with my bestfriend/ only friend, family problems its all going downhill Jack" you sigh taking a sip from your coffee.

"Well trust me on this, it will all get better. If it seems like no one cares, i care. I've been cheated on as well so I know how it feels you will move on, just give it a bit of time and do not bring him back into your life"

You look at Jack in shock on what he was saying! Jack Avery was telling you actually you that everything will get better.

"Thanks Jack. How could I run into someone as amazing as you on a horrible day?" You smile and he hugs you.

"Your freezing"
"I know" you laugh in reply

Jack had a hoodie on underneath his denim Jacket. He took it off and gave his hoodie to you. He put his denim jacket back on

"Jack, I cant take this! I wont be able to return it." You hold it trying to give it back.

"Well i can always buy another one then letting you freeze out here" he shrugs.

"Are you sure I can take it?" You sigh
"I'm 100% sure Y/n"

You put on the hoodie and instantly feel so much warmer. The scent of him filled your nose.

"Just thought i'd say, you smell good" you laugh while sniffing his jumper.
"Thanks" he laughs with you.

"Also thank you Jack for making me smile when no one could" you smile thinking about all the times he's appeared on your screen.

You stand up to leave but you stop at the soubd of Jack's voice
"Hey, let me add you on snapchat so we coukd keep in contact maybe?" He says and it comes out like a question.

"Sure." Your turn back around and he hands you his phone, snapchat already open. You type in your username and add yourself.

You quickly go onto your phone to see the notification he added you back. You smile down at your phone.

"I guess we will talk later?" You start to slowly back away.
"For sure!" He nods his head.

You throw your empty coffe cup in the bin near by and wave to Jack as you walk off.