Corbyn

You walk through the front door of your apartment in a bad mood. Work was too stressful today. You drop the keys on the counter and rest your head in your arms. You feel arms wrap around your waist and lips touching your neck.

Corbyn.

"Hey baby" you can just hear him smile
"Not in the mood Corbyn" you say and turn to face him.
"Whats up?"
"Work just work in general" you sigh
"Can we get McDonald's?" You ask craving some
"What about Chipotle?" Corbyn folds his arms.
"We had that last week!" You complain
"Well we can have it this week as well" he smiles
"Please Corbynnn" you beg
"Nooo y/n why cant we get Chipotle?"

Your mood was decreasing rapidly and you were just getting into that mood where you were irritated at everyone and everything for no particular reason.

You walk over to the couch and lay down.
"Babe?" Corbyn watches you from the kitchen counter.

No reply
"Baby?"
Nothing
"Y/n?"
Still nothing
"Sooo the silent treatment huh?"
You looked at him then looked away

He walks over to you and he tries to cuddle you but you hit him with the pillow beside you.

"Y/n is there actually something up, more than just food?" He asks and sits at the other end.

You still ignore him.

Corbyn gets up and walks to the AC and turns it up a lot so the apartment becomes cold really quickly.

You start to shiver since your only in a short sleeve t-shirt.

"Corbyn?" You say
"Yesss" He appears
"Im cold" you wipe your eyes tired
"Do you want to cuddle?" He asks and you open your arms and let him on the couch. He thinks to himself "works everytime"

You lay in eachothers arms, you almost falling asleep.
"Awe is little y/n tired? Is that why you were in a bad mood?" He whispers in your ear and all you can do is nod your head.
"So how about McDonald's?" He asks and you stand up walking towards the door and Corbyn looks at you confused.

"You said McDonald's so lets gooooo" you say and open the door then walk out and down the hallway.

"I swear that girl will do anything for food!" Corbyn chuckles to himself and follows.