Zach

You, Zach and the rest of the boys boarded the plane to fly to New York. You were really excited to see your bestfriend Christina again.

"I call shotgun on the window seat" you whisper to Zach. He just rolled his eyes and laughed at your childishness.

You get to your seat and sat down looking out the window.

The plane starts to take off and you feel a sharp pain in your stomach. You scrunch your eyes shut and Zach looks at you.

"Are you ok baby?" He asks holding your hand.
"I don't feel good" you reply
"Whats wrong?"
"My stomach hurts so bad!" You groan
You then remember your period was due today and your stuck on a plane.

Great situation!

Zach pulls up the arm rest between you and you shuffle closer to him then put your head on his shoulder while trying to curl up into a ball on the seat.

"I'm sorry, I was due for my period today and I think cramps are getting the best of me" you say quietly because you were embarrassed.
"Do you have anything?" He asks
"Yeah i was smart and already have a pad" you reply
"Good because I didn't want you to get up. I'm compfy right now" he rests his head on yours and wraps his arms around your body pulling you closer, if that was possible.

You eventually fall asleep with your headphones on blasting their music into your ears. You and Zach still cuddling.

"What's up with Y/n?" Daniel asks
"She's having cramps, she doesnt feel good. I feel kinda bad for girls having to go through this! She's only 16 and has such bad cramps" zach complains, he hates you being hurt.

"If only you could take the pain away" Daniel laughs
"I wish!" He sighs and kisses the top if your head.
"She's so cute! What did i do to deserve her and this life?" Zach said
"Well... you got lucky bro, keep her close! We all like her, she's like a sister to me!" Daniel then puts his headphones on and Zach just smiles to himself.

You wake up and the pain is still there. You groan and you hear muffled voices. You take out an earphone and focus on Zach's voice.
"Are you ok? Should I get some meds?" He asks
"No I'll be fine" you nuzzle your head into the crook of his neck.

Zach quietly laughs at your cuteness. "Just tell me if you need anything"

The plane finally landed and everyone was in a rush to get off but not you and the boys. You were just chilling.

Zach had his headphones on and he started singing and his hands went in the air. He was really loud and didnt care. That was until he looked at Corbyn and he was filming him so he stopped and the rest of you just laughed.