Chapter 8: Alone Together

Chresanto

This past week has been cool living with Cori, I missed her so much there are so many new  things I noticed when I'm near her. I notice now when she sees me flirting with her or when I make sexual remarks she crosses her legs. Or when I step closer to her she backs away and doesn’t give me eye contact. Also when we talk to each other she makes it brief and short and just walks away and when she talks to me she can't keep still. I find it kind of difficult and I want to figure out why she acts like this around me it’s not like we haven’t been out before. I feel like a foreigner and I don’t like that, because she's being distant. And I want her so badly and I know she feels the same. She's driving my mind and body insane. Especially when I see her walk in and out with her business wear hugging her waist. I woke up and I felt the most painful feeling in my lower back probably because of this damn couch something has to give.

I walked in the hallway towards the bathroom I looked over and peeked through Cori's door to see her still sleeping she had nothing but her panties and bra on making me want her even more. I wondered why she was still sleep usually this time she's already up on her got damn phone I swear she stays on that shit yelling at someone. I closed her door and walked into the bathroom I closed the door turning on the shower I got in and letting the water run all over me I quickly lathered up. When I stepped out I wrapped my body with my towel. I went to the sink and brushed my teeth then I shaved.

Cori

I woke up and looked over at my clock it was 12 in the afternoon. “Shit” I screamed hopping out of my bed I'm 2 hours late for my job I know I'm the manager but with the kind of employees I have they need to be under supervision. I quickly ran towards the bathroom door I opened the door and Chres was coming out with his body soaked and wet I tried not to look but damn. It seems like everything went in slow motion.

Chresanto

I think she forgot that all she has on his her bra and underwear something I wouldn’t mind taking off I looked down and bit my lip. “Well good morning” I smiled. “Morning Chres"She stared " Come on I'm like two hours late for my job” she said crossing her leg. I chuckled at her habit she probably didn’t know she had I walked completely out letting her in.

4 hours later..

I was in the gym waiting for my students, I was highly pissed off at the news I found out. One half of my players are failing, two of them got suspended and the other half wants to be class clowns. I don’t know what their little act is but I am about to nip it in the bud before it goes out of hand. I saw my team players walk in excitedly for their game.

“Wassup Coach”? They all asked placing their bags down

“Oh I'm great the question is what 's up with ya'll I want all of you to sit down now” I shouted and with that they all seated and crossed their arms. I started passing out progress reports to my students watching their facial expressions change. “I'm glad a lot of ya'll know that ya'll fucked up” I scoffed

“Man my momma is gonna kill me” Trevon said

“Yeah and Trevon what was that that you said you wanted to be when you grow up”? I asked pacing back and forth

“A doctor” he scoffed

“Well people don’t want doctors with C's and D's I damn sure wouldn’t let nobody put their hands on me with 50 and 60 percents” I snapped

“Okay I'll bring it up no big deal” he said

“ Ha , no big deal and as for you others Brandon and Damian I heard you wanted to be class clowns but doing that doesn’t get you anywhere “ I explained