Chapter 15 : Passive Aggres-Her

Today was our anniversary meaning it’s been officially 3 years of us being together despite the break up. I'm not really excited either. I don’t know why I'm just not. I moped getting up to see Chres grinning at me with those beautiful dark eyes of his. I smiled and looked down at the breakfast in bed I have.

“Good morning Baby Happy Anniversary” he cheered leaning in to kiss me. We kissed making me blush even more I swear I couldn’t stay mad at this boy if I wanted to. “Happy Anniversary baby, what's this? I smiled looking down.

“Ohh I decided to make my queen some breakfast I got you some pancakes, bacon and eggs I know you love your pancakes  topped with fruit .ohhh and your tea” he smiled feeding me a grape.

“Umm I love this you should do this more often” I joked eating.

“Ohhh don’t worry sweetie we got all night and you better be ready” he said walking away. My eyes widened. I wonder what will happen today. After I ate I walked into the closet and looked for his gift I looked on the side to see if it was still there which it was. I peeped in the Gucci bag just to check I was so excited to give him my gift. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist breathing down my neck I quickly tucked the gift behind my clothes so he wouldn’t see. I turned around “What you want boy” I smiled.

“You” he said biting his lip. “Well you can’t have me” I said running, he chased after me to the bathroom I tried pushing the door but he was too strong he came in. “Don't run away now” he smiled walking towards me he pushed me against the wall and grabbed my legs around his waist. “Umm I'm trying to get dressed” I laughed trying to get me off of him it was too early for this I didn’t want to be horny this early. “Umm girl you won’t even be able to walk after tonight” he kissed me deeping the kiss once we were done. He let me go “Get dressed were going to the mall” he said.

_____

We were at the mall I'm guessing I'm going to a fancy restaurant so I knew I would need something to wear. I looked in J Crew and banana republic to search for a black dress. What if he proposes tonight what if this is the night I've been waiting for. I walked into the dressing room trying on this dress but I couldn’t fit it “Are you serious, I'm getting fat” I sighed struggling to zippen my dress up I winded up breaking the zipper. “Fuck” I said I took the dress off and threw it on the floor. I then tried on the next size up and I couldn’t fit this one either. “It's this fucking medication that’s blowing me up, I look like a blow fish” I stared in the mirror for the longest. I put my clothes back on I gave the dresses back to the front. I was pissed that I couldn’t fit the perfect dresses I saw. I walked out of the store and saw Chres talking to some girls; I walked over to him and stood beside him.

“Yeah you're like the best trainer out here and  you're a coach on top of that” she smiled winking at him

“Well you know I try ladies” he smiled looking over at me. “Hey baby” he smiled holding my hand. “Nice meeting you ladies” he said waving away. We walked towards the sunglass store and a tall light skin chick walked down winking at Chres he turned around and watched her walk by. I brushed it off and for some reason I feel like I'm being very passive lately in this relationship. We then went into Bebe so I could find a dress and one caught my eye. I grabbed this black peplum dress. “Come on let me know if you like it” I asked pulling his arm. “Hold on” he said answering his phone. “Hey Janice” he said walking out of the store. I know he trains Janice so I wasn’t trippin I just wished he would put his phone down I mean it is our day. I rolled my eyes grabbed the dress and paid for it. I walked over to him “Chres” I called he simply placed his finger up basically telling me to be quiet. I looked at him like he was crazy. “Oh no he didn’t” I said to myself. I held my tongue I didn’t say another word. My phone rang I picked it up and it was Toni.