Chapter 31: Skeptical

“Put me down” I laughed at him twirling me around. Today was our last day in Brazil and I was sad but excited. I was sad to be leaving this beautiful place but happy because we get to move into our new house.  He held my hand as we walked down the village touring the beautiful white villages. There were a bunch of people dancing outside to drums. I always loved their culture and I was amazed at how silk smooth Brazilian hair is, we black girls really appreciate the extra extensions even though I don't need them. There was an elderly guy dancing and he grabbed my hand to dance with him I looked at my husband and he nodded for me to go. I giggled as I twisted my hips to the drums, all the women started dancing with me and I was enjoying myself.

Ela está tendo um bebê” 

“What are they saying”? Chres leaned over and whispered to translator. He smiled “There saying she's having a baby” he explained. “Really how can they”? He asked. “I honestly don’t know maybe it's a woman thing you know women are different” he laughed. “True thanks Samuel “He said.

I didn’t know what they were saying. I was done dancing with the lovely people and walked back over to Chres. “I see you enjoyed yourself “he chuckled. I smiled “I did”. We both continued to walk down the village until I saw food I knew I was hungry so I skipped over there “Ohhh food” I cheered pulling his arm. “Oh my god what's this Samuel it looks great I want one” I pouted feeling like a little kid. “That my friend is pastel its envelopes wrapped around different fillings, then deep fried” he explained.

“Ohhh so kinda like a Jamaican patty” I asked. “Yeah basically” he said. The foreign woman was asking me something but I couldn’t comprehend. “Parece que você está com criança aqui livre livre tomar tomar” She smiled. I looked over at Samuel “She's saying it looks like your with child so take it its free” he explained. My eyes widened “Thank you” I smiled grabbing the pastel and biting in it. Samuel nodded at the lady meaning thank you. “Lemme get a bite” Chres asked. I placed it to him and he took a bite “This shit is good lemme get another bite” he asked. I snatched it away “Hell nah cuh get your own” I laughed. “You greedy thing” he laughed giving the lady the money for one but she didn’t take it. “Você é o pai, pois, livre, livre” she smiled.  “She's saying you’re the father so take it, its free” he said biting into one.

“Wow these people are so generous here” Chres said. We walked further down the village and took many pictures. “I want to get in the lake or something and take a swim” I whined.  “There's the   Rio de Janeiro beach it's very beautiful it's only 10 minutes away” he said.

“Were going” I insisted we both got into the car and he drove us to the beach. When we finally arrived there all of us stepped out and we walked in the sand down to the beach. We found a spot and I laid my bag on the sand and pulled my towel out. I took off my shorts and stepped in the crystal clear water. “Guys I'm going to go to get some food I'll be back” Samuel insisted we both turned over and nodded. “So are you gonna get in or nah? I asked him. “Yeah just give me a second” he said taking off his shirt. I sat there letting my body get wet it felt great. He then walked in the water and started splashing me. “Stop it” I yelled running from him. But he was chasing after me and continued to splash me I started splashing him back. I then saw a red bucked floating in the ocean and I splashed him with it. “Ha got you, you punk don't mess with Cori” I giggled. And without warning he lifted me up “Oh my god Chres no my hair, my weave don’t do it” I begged trying to get off of him. “Too late” he said gently throwing me back in the water. I swam up “Oh you are going to get it you just fucked up my 32 inches of Brazilian. Guess who gon be combing every strand tonight” I said pointing to him “You” I said wiping the hair from my face. “It's gonna get messed up again anyway” he smirked. I walked past him “Nope you aint getting none plus we have a plan to catch in a few hours” I laughed. “It aint nothing wrong with a quickie” he yelled. I placed on my shorts “Hell to the no” I teased him shaking my butt.

11 hours later

8am

Chresanto

“We're here” I grabbed on her shoulder. She finally got up and wiped her mouth. “Eww you all drooling was the sleep that good” I joked at her. “Oh hush” she playfully hit my shoulder. I grabbed her bags and we walked out of the plane down the air bridge. “You sure you can carry all of those bags I can carry something” she insisted. “No I don’t need you to a carry a thing I got it” I said. We walked to the car and I lifted up the trunk placing all the bags in for her. I then opened the door for her making sure she got in safely. “Queens here we come” She smiled.

When we pulled up in the street and we parked right in the garage. “This is it baby” I cheered taking the key out of the ignition. She got out and walked over to me I grabbed her hand and we walked towards the door. “Wow this is our new home” She smiled. I grabbed the key and opened the door and stepped back out. “Aren't you gonna go in” She asked with a confused look on her face. “Not yet we gotta do it the old fashion way” I said lifting her up making her smile. “Welcome to our new house Mrs. August” I cheered shutting the door and putting her down. We both looked around her house at how we nicely decorated it the living room was filled with gifts and money. “Yo look at all these gifts man” I said looking through the bags. “I know its so nic” she said grabbing her mouth. “You gotta throw up” I asked. She nodded where’s the bathroom looking left and right. I chucked “How don’t you know where your own bathroom” I laughed opening the door. She bent down and puked for what seemed like forever. My phone rung and I quickly answered it.

“Hey Tre” I said

“Hey coach how was the honeymoon”

“It was good you know it was a big adventure”

“Well that’s wassup I'm glad you had a good time”

*Pause*

“So how was school since I’ve been gone, have you been holding down for the team”? I asked even though I already knew the answer.

“Y-yea of course I gotta show these suckas how it’s really done” he said with confidence.

“Hmmm that's funny cuz I talked to Kevin and he told me that you've been missing a lot of school so imma just think that you didn’t feel good and imma give you the benefit of the doubt” I doubted

“Ahh yeah coach I've been really sick I had chicken pox” he said

“Chicken pox, you know what Tre I'll just see you when you get here later on bye” I said hanging up.

“What do you think he's doing? She asked rubbing her stomach. “I don’t know but I'm gonna find out soon if it kills me” I yawned

Trevon is acting weird and are they still gonna adopt him or no ?

Cori is so pregnant lol

More Drama to come be on the look out

:)

Like and Comment