Chapter 59: Just Yesterday

Cori

I woke up dancing to my song, I was in a great mood my fashion show is just in a couple of days. I walked to the nursery and heard a bunch of tapping noises someone was up. I opened the door to see Chance and Melo up tapping on the gate of their crib. “Good morning my princes” I smiled picking one of them up. Tre came to the rescue “Morning  Ma” he said kissing my cheek.

“Morning” I smiled he picked up Chance, Poor Cloe was still sleepy. I walked back in the room to see Chres sleep usually he's up before me but I wanted him to get up soon. I had a big surprise for him and I was excited. I sat on the edge of the bed letting Melo crawl on him.

“Da-da” he laughed smacking his head. “Not so hard Melo geez” I laughed. Chres finally opened his eyes at the painful beating he was getting from his son. “Ouchhh boy, you tryna fight me”? He laughed picking him up, placing him in the air. “Good morning babe” I smiled kissing his cheek. “Good morning” he said kissing me back.

“I'm about to make breakfast so get up” I said grabbing Melo and walking down the steps. I placed him on the high chair next to his brother. Thankful for Tre he already started to cook. “You're a life saver” I smiled pulling a strip of bacon.

Shortly Chres came down with sleepy Cloe “Hey Clo” I cheered kissing her she was so grumpy up all under her dad. She's the bi polar baby I fed Chance and Carmelo while Tre volunteered to cook breakfast. “Tre are you our baby sitter tonight? I asked.

“Of course I'll watch my brothers and sister” he grinned. “Great because Christina and grandma are coming over as well”

Later That Day

I got out of the car and opened the door for Chres, I felt like pampering him today. “Keep the blind fold on negro” I laughed. He started laughing “I hope you didn’t bring me anywhere crazy” he said. “Never” I said opening the door. We both walked in and I took the blind fold off of him. “A tattoo shop” he said excitedly.  “Yeah come on” I said pulling him.

“Hey” Chres said greeting the tattoo artist. “What are we doing here? He asked. “I don’t know ask Cori” she said looking at me. “Well I wanted to get your name tatted on me as well and I wanted you to pick where you wanted it” I winked.

“Ohhhh I like” He said bitting his lip.

“Not too crazy now, I'm still classy” I laughed.

“Hmmmmmm how about your boob” he said.

“Excuse me” I laughed maybe this wasn’t a good idea after all. “Ohhh I know, I want it on your neck right there he pointed with a kissy lip beside it so niggas can know” he said.

“Alright” I said sitting on the chair. I thought it would be cool for him to watch me get a tattoo he always wanted to watch me get one now is his chance. Priscilla my tattoo artist traced his name on my neck “Are you ready my dear? She asked.

“Yeah”

“Don’t chicken out either or you're gonna get in trouble” he said holding my hand. It wasn’t even that bad it only took a good 5 minutes. “Go take a look” she said I walked over to the mirror and I fell in love. “This is dope, I love it” I smiled. “Come look Chres” I cheered he got up and looked. “That is very sexy … I love it”.

“Do you want another tattoo, I know you're kinda addicted and since your birthday is coming up I though I would treat you” I said.

“I did want the triplets name on me and I promised Tre and I that we would get matching tattoos when he turns 18” he said.

Chres quickly showed Priscilla a picture of how he wanted it to look. “Where are you gonna get it? I asked.

“My right arm” he said. I watched her trace the outline on his arm and I knew it was gonna be perfect. Hours passed and she was finally done. He got up and looked at it in the mirror. “Yo this shit is dope, I love it” he said. I looked at “Wow this is nice” I laughed. I gave her the money and we walked happily out of the tattoo shop. We got back in the car and sat back “It feels good to take a breather just for a second when's the last time we went on an actual date instead of the club” I laughed.

“I know right this is the best day eve,r outside of us getting married and you having my kids this is the best day ever “he said.

“Awww I'm glad I could make it happen but what do you wanna do now? I asked. “I'm just enjoying your company wife” he said holding my hand.

“Chres remember when we went out on our first date and we played 21 questions? I asked.

“Yeah it feels like it was just yesterday”

“Remember all those fights we got into at the clubs now we probably could just laugh and leave” he laughed.

“I used to hate it because you were always there to stop me from fighting and I hated it because I really wanted to do damage” I chuckled.

“I know because you're so crazy” he chuckled

“Crazy over you……… Mr.August” I smiled pulling him into a kiss.

Awwwww Cori finally got his name tatted on her

This is so cute

The Finale is approaching :(

Like & Comment