Chapter 30: Fortunate

Chresanto

We both woke up from our deep slumber I couldn’t believe I finally wifed Cori I'm just thinking about all the shit we went through all the dumb fights we had. All the bar fights we had with other people when I think of it. All I can do is laugh at how immature we both were when we were in our early twenties. And now she's having my twins and I feel so good, I just pray and hope they won't disappear this time. She seems to be taking the pregnancy fine so far. She's just glowing and I feel so crazy that I didn’t notice it before.  “Good morning wife” I chuckled. “Good morning husband” She smiled climbing on top of me pulling me into a kiss.  “I can't believe were married I'm so happy that I'm your wife” She cheered. “And I'm happy that I'm your husband remember all that dumb shit we used to argue about and all those damn fights” I laughed.

“Yeah we were too wild 3 years ago” She laughed.  “I remember the first day I saw you at the wedding and you looked amazing I was like yo the fuck am I doing with ole girl over here my future is right in front of me I can't lose her” I admitted.  She got off of me “Aww I know I was like good lawd look at my ex looking all good and here I am fronting like I didn’t want you when I wanted you the whole time” She admitted. “I knew you wanted me you were playing all hard to get like you aint miss a nigga and now look at us married and with soon to be kids” I smiled pulling her towards me. “I know it's everything I ever wanted” She said.  “Sooo what are you gonna name my boys” I cheered anxiously. “Well, I was thinking I name one and you name one and they gotta be C's” She smiled. “Of course it's all about the C gang” he said. “I like Cortez, Cameron, Chase, and Caden” She listed. “ I like Cortez a lot and I want a Jr or like Carmello” I said. “But what if one of them gets jealous that they're named after you” She asked. I thought about “Yeah that is true it's already gonna be competition and I don't want it to be like that’ I stressed. She patted my shoulder “Right that's why we try our best that it won't happen or maybe they can have your middle names too since your name is a long ass essay” She laughed. “Ohh you got jokes huh don’t make me beat you” I joked.

“I just hope you won't leave when things get hard, I just really want them to have their daddy in their life too” she said.  “Why would you think I wouldn’t be there Cori” I asked getting a little offended. “I'm not saying you won't I just want to be sure you know , Imma need you to teach them how to be men and  use chivalry and defend themselves so they won't be goons basically I want them be little you's”she smiled. “Awww you know I'm not going anywhere you're my wife and now the mother of my children this is what I wanted for a long time” I said staring at her. We went silent for a while and we both started kissing passionately. Kissing down her neck “I hope you didn’t think I would forget about tearing you up” I said breathing down her neck.

“No I don’t even care I'm so horny just take me now “she groaned. I chuckled “Is this pregnant women syndrome” I laughed. “I don't know” she said blushing with her cute self. “You look so good to be pregnant” I said. “Oh so all of a sudden I look good because I'm knocked up, so before I didn’t look good orr” she asked rolling her eyes playfully. I placed my finger on her lip shushing her “I didn’t say that, it's just your body is changing and I know it's because of me so it's a huge turn on for me” I explained biting my lip. She didn’t say anything I started removing her clothes I unhooked her bra and removed her lace panties twirling them around my finger and I threw them on the floor.  I started kissing her breast down to her belly “Aww look at your little pudge” I said poking it. She squirmed blushing “Oh my gosh stop it” she laughed. I sucked my teeth “What I can't be happy you're having my children” I laughed tickling her. Without notice I quickly spread her legs pulling her towards me I then began licking in between her legs watching her moan. “Ughh oh- my god” she moaned  while I was swirling my tongue deeper. “I'm bout to I'm bout to-ughhh”she moaned releasing. I placed her back down and placed the covers on top of us. She bit her lip down pulling my boxers down I slid inside her going gentle for her sakes.

“Oh my god that feels so good” she cried. I smiled and speeded up a little bit but was distracted by the phone ringing out of control. She grabbed the phone and flipped it over.  I kept going until she roughly kissed me we began making out while I was still inside of her. “Ughhh I can't take it anymore “she whined. I felt myself about to release also but the phone kept ringing I started to get annoyed. “Ughh” I moaned with one last thrust I slid out of her and answered the phone. “Hey Kevin” I asked. Kevin is the backup coach for days I'm out of town.

“Hey wassup man”

“Sorry to interrupt your honey moon but we have a problem with Trevon” he said. I rolled my eyes at the thought of that boy. “What is it”? I asked. Cori got up and wrapped the covers around her body. “Who's that”? She asked. I muted him “It's about Tre” I said. “Ohh” she whispered.

“Tre hasn’t been showing up for classes or school I wouldn’t be surprised if he was in the gang” he sighed. “Man, wait until we get off of this fucking cruise he will be mine” I scoffed.

“I was just calling to ask what I should do” He asked defenseless “Don't do anything Kevin I'll handle it when I get back home” I explained. “Okay talk to you soon” he hung up. I threw the phone to the side.

“I think Tre is selling drugs or could be involved in a gang” I sighed. “What are you serious right now” She asked surprised at what I just told her. “It's all good tho because once we get back wooh he is getting it” I said. “You can't beat the boy Chresanto” she said calmly. “And why not I mean he aint mine but someone has to discipline him” I scoffed. I watched her place her shirt back on and undergarments.

“Wow this is unbelievable” she said. “I know I'm so disappointed if it's true” I sighed. “But enough about him you wanna go to the pool or the tour” I asked. “Hmm I don’t know about the pool I'm feeling like a whale already” she sighed. I chuckled “You're only 3 months you're not even showing much” I said.

“I kno-“she ran to the bathroom and lifted up the toilet seat and began puking I held her hair. “Ughhh you did this to me” she whined puking some more.

“Maybe we should of did this honeymoon another time my baby all sick” I chuckled.

What the hell is going on with Trevon  -____-

They always get interrupted lol

LAWD Chres is gonna kill the little nigga lol

 Hopefully the babies are gonna stay this time :) What should we name them guys????

Like & Comment