Chapter 13: For You

I was laying on the bed scrolling through my Ipad , I didn’t know or cared what Chres was doing he probably was out there punching air. He makes me so mad at times my vibe was killed I couldn’t believe Quentin would act so immature just to ruin and add more drama to my relationship that already has problems. I got up from the bed walked over to the dresser, I grabbed my brush and wrapped my hair around and added my pins. My brush fell I sighed bending down to get it. I looked over and saw the bucket of drywall cement I bought from the home depot. I grabbed the bucket and brush because Chres needs to fix the damn whole in the wall he created the other day. I opened the door and walked down the hall to see him sleep with the bag of vegetables on his cheek. I smiled taking the bag off his face and threw it in the trash. I shook his shoulder.

“Chres” I called, still no response. I swear It's impossible to wake him up. I was still a little angry so I had something in mind. Out of nowhere I punched his shoulder hard waking him up. He jumped up holding his arm. “Ouch what the fuck?” he yelled. I smiled holding the bucket and brush in front of his face. “Go fix the wall over there” I smiled dropping the bucket on his lap.

“Got damn girl you hit hard as shit” he whined. “That's what you get” I shouting walking in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and applied my night face mask. I stepped out to see him fixing the wall. He was patching the wall back up he took his shirt off and continued to do his work. It seems like I always get mesmerized by his body like I don’t see it every day. I was still mad at him so I stepped back in the bathroom and rinsed my face off. Once I was done I went back into my bedroom and got in the bed.

10 minutes later…

I felt arms around my waist. I took his hands and removed them from my waist just like he did earlier.

“Chres leave me alone” I scoffed. “You mad at me”? He asked. “Yes I am, now goodnight “I said.

“But I hate for us to go to sleep mad” he sighed. I got up and looked at him “Well you’re the one that started this you wanted to be upset and act like a fool not me” I scoffed crossing my arms.

Chresanto

I chucked laughing at my girl she was so humorous everything she said out of her mouth made me laugh, I loved when she would get upset ,so I could stare at her facial expressions. I was caught in her eyes I didn’t even hear her talking to me.

“Chres” “CHRESANTO” she yelled

“Huh” I snapped out of it

“Do you even hear me”? She asked. “Yeah I hear you and you're right I do need to calm down and stop acting like a caged animal all the damn time” I said mocking her.

“Don’t mock me” she hit me with the pillow. I looked down at her legs and they were crossed making me smile. “What are you looking at”? She shouted. I bit my lip “You're horny aren’t you”? I asked. She quickly uncrossed her legs knowing that she was caught. “Umm no I'm not in the mood mister plus you lost points” she scoffed crossing her arms. “But your body isn’t  saying that” I smiled getting on top of her.

“No I'm still mad at you get off” She whined trying to tuck her head under the covers so I couldn’t kiss her. “I can show you how sorry I am” I whispered in her ear

_______

The Next Morning

I woke up stretching looking over at sleeping beauty I grinned at her remarks from last night all the times she moaned my name. Anyways I quickly got up and walked into the bathroom I was extremely excited that I get to find her new ring with her family. I couldn’t wait that I would be tying the knot with her. I turned on the shower and got in. Once I finished bathing I threw on some jeans and a white tee. I grabbed my phone I texted Lisa the address and replied to Cori's mom. I grabbed my wallet and jacket and headed out to the door.

I arrived at the jewelers with Marcus, Trey, Lisa and Cori's mom. Cori's mom pulled me aside and gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek making me smile. “I can't believe you're proposing to my baby girl, you know it’s always been her and I hip to hip all day everyday and I finally have to give my darling away and I know you're gonna make a wonderful husband for my daughter you always take care of her and you saved her life at that party thank you so much Chres” she smiled wiping her eyes making me feel all mushy inside I gave her a hug.

“You're welcome mom in law and that's what I'm supposed to do” I smiled walking back to the counter with her

“Now let's go find this ring” She cheered making me smile even harder.

“OOOOHHH This is definitely her” Lisa smiled jumping up in down. I looked at the heart shaped diamond ring. “That does look nice” I smiled. Julius went under the cabinet and grabbed the ring. This is a 5 karat princess cut ring it's 9k  but since you're real cool with my friend I'll lower it to 3k” he said. Cori's mom looked over “It's gorgeous and it's jazzy, it's definitely her but remember Chres it's an engagement ring I rather you go all out for the wedding ring” She explained “Ummm no I want to go all out for her engagement and wedding ring because she deserves the best” I shouted making everyone laugh.

“That's gorgeous man yeah the diva will like that” Trey smiled dapping him up.

“So how are you gonna propose to her did you even practice g” Marcus asked

“I did I just have to practice with someone” I laughed.

“Practice with me” Miss Trina chuckled placing her left hand out. I raised my eyebrow at her “Come on you have to practice on a woman so I can tell if it's sincere or not” she said. Ju handed me the red velvet box I chuckled getting on one knee. “Cori Nicole Andrea Harris will you marry me”? I asked.

“No I won't marry you” She giggled. “That dry ass proposal” Lisa laughed. “Of course I have more to say ya'll duh” I laughed. “Yeah you better” Miss Trina laughed but I knew she was serious. I got up and wiped my pants. I took one look around to see if I didn’t miss anything. “Yeah I'll get it for sure” I said holding my credit card. “What size is her finger” he asked. I went in my pocket and grabbed her favorite ring she wears every day. I gave it to him he placed it by the model rings. “Hmm she's a size 6 you have a little woman don’t you” he smiled.

“Yeah I do, she's cute and petite just for me” I smiled. “Oh god this nigga is head over heels” Trey joked. I laughed sliding the card down. He gave me my receipt “So once we make the alterations and polish it, I'll call you so you can pick it up 3 to 5 days” Ju explained.

“Man thanks I appreciate it” I said dapping him up “Man no problem you know I get a lot of celebrities and athlete players that come here and none of them are as humble as ya'll” he grinned.

“Thanks Man” Marcus and I said. Lisa was texting and I snuck behind her and gave her a big bear hug.”Thanks for the help Lisa” I cheered she turned around laughing. “You are so welcome” She smiled.

We all walked out of the jewelers “So where and when are you gonna propose to her” Marcus asked

“Man I don’t know I don’t want to do the Cliché fancy dinner date If anything it's gonna be something hella creative and I mean creative” I said thinking

Awww he found the ring YESS! YESS!

I wonder where and when he is gonna propose

Like & COMMENT please

I would love it, If ya'll would help spread this story thanks ya'll