Chapter 25: New Beginnings

1 month later

We walked into this beautiful  three story house there was a dining room ,living room, A big kitchen, four rooms , four bathrooms, a nice basement and not to mention a pool. My eyes widened “This house is bomb; it’s not too big but not little at all. I walked upstairs and looked in all  of the rooms. I stared in the room on the corner and just imagined how it would look with kids running around. I sighed closing the door I then looked over at the master room. It was hug,e I walked in and the first thing that caught my eye was the closet. “Yesss there's space for both of our clothes” I cheered. I ran out and looked to the right and saw the bathroom with a his and her sink, a tub and shower separate from each other. Chres came behind me “I really like this house” he said. “I like this house but it's too big, I think we should find another house like something smaller” I said. I saw his smile go from a frown then in a second but then I thought of compromise. “I mean, I guess I can get use this big house” I smiled. He smiled again “That's what I'm talking about” he cheered grabbing my arm. “COME ON LET'S SEE THE BASEMENT” he cheered I felt like we were little kids getting our Christmas gifts. We ran downstairs and he fell. I bursted out in laughter “You're so clumsy” I giggled. He laughed getting up “I know you not talking”he said lifting me up and spinning me around. “This is nice this would be perfect with a big TV” I said “Yeah it is, we should paint it red and black down here with a stripper pole, a bar and a pool table” he said placing me down. I playfully hit his arm “Umm this will not be a gentlemen's club down here “I chuckled. We went outside to look at the pool it was a medium pool with a mini Jacuzzi in it. “Ohhhh I'd love to swim in here” I cheered jumping up and down.  The real estator walked towards us “So what do you think? She asked smiling. We looked over at each other “We'll take it” we both said in unison.

“I think it's best if we move in after the wedding” I said. “Definitely” he agreed starting the car.

Later that Day

I was at my little bridal shower with my friends. Paris planned it for me at her house and it was lovely we were talking and I was opening presents. I opened the bag and it was a pair of lingerie. “Oh my, who got me this” I laughed. “Me” Toni said raising her hand. “It's for the honeymoon if you know what I mean” She giggled. I placed the bag down “Guys I am so nervous, like literally this is just hitting me that I'm getting married and I'm moving out of Manhattan to Queens” I sighed getting sad. “Girl we're only 30 minutes from each other calm down” Lisa laughed.  “I know but still” I whined drinking my lemonade. For the rest of the night we laughed and joked. I was trying to figure out where all these gifts would go.

“I sat down and ate this taco dip Lisa made “Girl the food isn’t going anywhere “Lisa joked. I laughed “I know it’s just so good girl you know I always loved your cooking” I smiled placing some more on my plate. I looked over at her eye to see that it was clearing up. “So, I see that your eye is clearing up” I cheered silently I didn’t want everyone to know our business.”Yeah” she said softly I could tell something was bothering her but I left it alone for now. The music in the background was really nice they played all of my favorite songs including Partition. They know I love me some Beyonce I went to all of her concerts.

{Drop}

Driver roll up the partition please

I don't need you seeing 'yonce on her knees

Took 45 minutes to get all dressed up

We ain't even gonna make it to this club

Now my mascara running, red lipstick smudged

Oh he so horny, he want to fuck

He bucked all my buttons, he ripped my blouse

He Monica Lewinski all on my gown.

“Girl this is your song “Toni said grabbing my hand to the floor and I started dancing with all of my friends all of us were having a good time but Lisa she just stood there in a corner. “Come on Lisa dance with me” I frowned giving her my famous puppy face. “Okay Okay “She laughed getting up. For the rest of the party we danced and laughed. I had to figure out were all these gifts would go .I received a blender, microwave, toaster, towels, house and kitchen appliances, and gift cards. Paris came up to me “We can keep all the stuff in my basement and then we'll move it in your new house before you get married “she smiled hugging me I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders I was wondering how all of this stuff would fit in my car.

Later that Night

I just got off the phone with my sister Christina she was whining on how she needed a prom date mind you her prom isn’t until 6 months from now. I hung up the phone and opened the key in the door. I saw Tre on the couch drawing. I closed the door “Hey buddy” I cheered. He looked up “H-hey Cori” he sighed. I placed my bag on the counter and walked towards to peep at his drawing. “What's that”? I asked. He quickly hid the drawing under his lap “Oh come on, I won't judge” I said. He slowly took the sketch pad from under him and showed me the picture. “Aww this is beautiful” I smiled. “I didn’t know you could draw like this, who is she”? I asked. He looked up “It's my mother her name was April” he said “It's all good I know she's in a better place now, I definitely gotta be successful to make her proud “he stated. I placed my hand on his shoulder “You know you sound like someone I know” I smiled. His eyes widened “Who's that”? He asked.  “Your coach” I said. He smiled and I kissed his forehead getting up, walking to the bathroom I closed the door and stared in the mirror. I turned on the sink and opened the mirror to look for my pills but I couldn’t find them. “Shit” I mumbled. I felt my stomach turn in a knot I could feel all of my food come up. I placed my hand on my stomach lifted the toilet seat up and threw up.

Aww they got their new place :)

Like & Comment