Chapter 17: Spoiled

Chres got out of the limo and opened the door he grabbed my hand helping me out. The limo driver then took out some luggage. I looked at him like he was weird. “How did you”? I was cut off “Don’t worry about it” he smiled. He led me to the hotel we walked to the elevator watching the door close slowly he stared at me and I stared back we were very quiet. Once the doors opened he led me to the left.  He slid the card in the door and opened a lovely suite. I looked down at the floor to see it covered with rose petals and my eyes lit up. I placed my hands and turned around “Aww all of this for me” I said turning around facing him he smiled turning me back around. “Yeah this is all for my fiancé” he said wrapping his hands around my waist walking me to the room. I walked into the room and looked at the bed that was covered with roses and my favorite candy.

I laughed and grabbed a Butterfinger “Aww this is so sweet honey you got my favorite candy” I said biting in my candy bar. “Of course I had to do it big plus I think we needed a break from everything and Newyork” he said. “Yeah this definitely tops yesterday night” I said. “Yesterday I wanted everything to go wrong so tonight everything could be the best, I did all of that unesscesary shit yesterday all those phone calls for today” he laughed.  “You are something else you know that” I said playfully hitting him “Well the phone part was real you didn’t have to break it I was heated” he said. “Well it was our anniversary and I was mad so I just broke but its fixed now so everything's Gucci” I said. “Yeah about that go look over there” he said pointing to the side of the bed. I walked over and bent down to see a bag I looked it in and pulled out a shoe box. I opened the box and saw my Gucci pumps I wanted. “Oh my goodness Chres stop it, you are really spoiling me tonight” I said trying on my shoes and walking in them. I modeled in them “You like” I asked walking around him.  He bit his lip “Yes I do”

Chresanto

I couldn’t wait to show Cori my other surprise for her I didn’t know if I should show her now or later there was so much to do. I watched her to take her heels off and she came over and gave me a hug not letting me go she looked up at me and kissed me. “Come on” I said grabbing her hand to the bathroom I led her to the bathroom filled with lit candles and a bubbly bath.

She was splashing me with the bubbles laughing and giggling, she placed her head back and relazed.She looked so peaceful with the Pandora playing in the background. “I’m going to leave you alone for a while so you can relax” I said. She pulled her finger directioning me her way. “Come get in with me” she smiled. I stripped and got in with her she laid her back on my chest. I took her hand and placed it under mine. “You have little hands” I joked. “So what” she said. “But the ring looks perfect on you” I said. She looked at her finger “It does doesn't it” she smiled.

2 hours later

Chresanto

We were on the bed chilling. “Oh I got to show you something” I said hopping up she got up as well and placed her glass on the nightstand. I took my shirt off and showed her my arm. She looked at in shock “Aww you really got my name tatted on your arm? She asked. It was a tattoo of her name in cursive with a heart on top of it “Yeah cuz I love you and I know this is going to last forever” I said. She placed her hands on her face and began to cry. “You didn't have to do that, Chres you don’t understand how happy you're making me you don’t have to do all of this” she said crying. “Aww don't cry I hope these are tears of joy” I joked hugging her tightly. She wiped her tears “They're definitely are” she laughed. Once she wiped her face she we stared at each other “What? She laughed. I playfully picked her up “You are in for a long night” I laughed placing her down I started giving her hickies making her laugh. “Haha stawwwppp” she laughed. “You are so ticklish wait to I get down there” I said winking at her.

Awwww :)

BE READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER  , YA'LL AINT READY !