Chapter 52: Good News !

*2 Weeks Before*

I was in the studio taking photos for the magazine and boy was I having fun they wanted me to do a nude picture but Chres wasn’t having that.  I had on a cute black flowy dress with some pumps that were killing my feet .Although I was having fun, I was getting a little antsy. They were basically directing me which way to go and what pose to do. “Ohh that's nice now move to the side a little” the camera man ordered. He must be gay because he's very feisty.  I placed my hand on my belly and grinned while the fan was blowing my hair in the air I was feeling like America's next top model.

“Ok someone call in her husband” I heard Gina yell. They quickly brought Chres in and I smiled blushing I always slightly blush when I see him. I pulled him into a hug. “Aww that's a great pose stay right there guys” Joey ordered we both laughed and they took many pics.

“Okay I want you to turn around Cori facing the front and then you, Chres place your hand around her belly” he said. He wrapped his arms around me and started whispering things in my ears. We both forgot the photographers were taking pictures of us, but they say the off guard pictures are always the best. “Girl just wait until after these kids come ummm, ummm , umm” he chuckled. “Sheeshhhh already” I giggled. “You just look so edible” he said breathing down my neck. I turned around facing him. “Let's do some silly pictures go” He shouted.

I playfully mushed his face back and he started laughing he bent on his knees and placed his ear on my stomach making funny faces and kisses. I could hear everyone apart of the magazine company aww us. “You guys are so young and cute” Gina smiled. He got back up and lifted me up “Is this enough Joey” he asked. “Yess this is more than enough he cheered” he placed me down. “I think we're missing one more person” I said. Tre came walked over and I smiled, I swear I love this boy so much I would have never thought he would bring so much happiness to life. “I think it's time for a family picture” he said. Tre sat on the chair in the front and I hovered over him while Chres was behind me.

“On 1, 2,.3 smile” he cheesed. We all smiled and took a couple more photos.

______

 When we arrived back home the first thing I wanted to do was lay in my bed, it's almost time for the twins to be here and I'm very anxious and stressed. I rested on the bed closing my eyes just for a second. I felt someone tug my leg and I looked up to see my husband smiling. “What you want? I asked. “I'm just checking on my baby” he smiled sitting beside me. “Awww aren't you sweet” I said. “Well what can I say baby” he exaggerated. “I hope the twins don't turn out to be as cocky as you” I laughed playfully hitting them. “You already know they are so, be prepared because there's going to be two little me's walking around in this house” he laughed. “Oh noooo HELP ME” I laughed. It was quiet for a moment “You know I wouldn’t want anyone else carrying my children but you” he said. I felt my heart warm up “Aww and I wouldn’t want anyone else to be the father of my children but you” I said kissing his cheek.

“So what's the good news you never told me why you were in that business suit? I asked. “OHH SHIT, I sure didn’t” he sighed. “Well, I have an endorsement deal” he said.

“For”?

“Vitamin Water, they want me to do a commercial? He said. I jumped up in excitement “Wow, that's great oh my gosh” I said hugging him. “So how did they find out about them like what made them want you? I asked. “You know Travis right the one that threw us the engagement party? He asked. I rolled my eyes “Yeah what about him? I asked. I didn’t really care for the guy after the party, I guess because he invited majority of Chresanto's exes and that just turned into a hot mess. “He always sees me drink vitamin water and since I basically helped him with his injury he got me a gig” he cheered.

“Wow, this is so great, we're both winning like who would of thought we would of made it this far” I laughed holding him. “Yeah I know me going into the wrong direction at first and then when I found you for some reason everything went full circle” he said. “Aww honey you're gonna make me cry I don’t need any more tears coming out of my eyes” I laughed.

“Yeah we really don’t but they want to start me at 10,000” he said.

“10,000” She asked

“Yeah 10,000 baby” he laughed.

“Oh my fucking goodness this has been the best month ever I swear things are just going well I'm so happy” I cheered tackling him on the bed. “Let's celebrate and go on a date or something especially since this will be our last date for a long time” he said.

“I would love that”

 Just when I thought things were going left.

Sorry guys this Chapter was really short but be prepared for the next chapter ;)

Like & Comment

Good News Central