Desire (Part 2)

He laid me down and I was thinking of the whole time should I do this or not my mind was telling me no but my body was telling me yes. This is so weird to me I don't know why I'm acting like this I just relaxed and closed my eyes. He started planting kisses on my chest and he unhooked my bra. "Oh god , Oh god" I panted in my head. He then planted kissed down my stomach making me flinch a little bit.

"I forgot how ticklish you were" he chuckled rubbing his hands up and down my thigh. I smiled and bit my lip watching him take my panties off. I placed my hands on my face because I was really blushing lord knows I wanted to but he really does have this effect on me.  He took my hands off my face and laughed

"Why you acting so shy around me" he asked

"I don't know" I said innocently shrugging my shoulders

"Just lay back and enjoy what I got for you" he said

"O-okay" I smiled. He smiled and proceeded he opened my legs and planted kissed between my thighs making me moan a little. He then started to lick up and down, flicking his tongue.

"Ohh ahhh" I moaned grabbing his head directing him to go. He was making circles inside me making my eyes roll back. I couldn't even get my words out all the way.

"Chr- ahhhhh right there" I moaned. He looked at me while he was eating me like I was his last super. He then got up. And looked at me "You ready? He asked "Yesss I want you in me now" I shouted. "Say no more" he smiled thrusting inside me slowly. I wrapped my hands around his back tightly.

"I fucking missed you so much" he grunted kissing on my neck while he was stroking in and out of me his head was laid on my shoulder while he was whispering in my ear.

"I- I missed you too Chres I missed you so fucking much" I moaned, I started breathing heavy the room was filled with steamy lust. I then flipped him over and got on top. "It's my turn" I said seductively he looked at me with lust in his eyes "Then show me what you got use those tricks you were using on that pole" he laughed. I started riding him fast and roughly up and down, I tilted my head back because it felt so good. He grabbed my sides grinding with me "Oh Shit" he groaned. I sped up my speed bouncing down. He then flipped us over again pinning my hands down stroking harder I felt myself release.

"Oh fuck" I moaned. "You like that"? He asked. "No" I shouted. "Oh okay" he said thrusting harder making my eyes roll back "Ok Ok I like it" I panted. He slowed down starting to whisper sweet things in my ears making me laugh. He felt his peak coming and so did I.

"Oh Baby" I moaned. "You look and sound so sexy" he said biting his lip. He thrusted one more time until he released. He laid to the side and I got on top of him kissing him. Closing my eyes he brushed the pieces of hair from my face and caressed his face.

"That was great" I said out of breathe

"Yeah it was" he smiled.

"So what does this make us are we boyfriend and girlfriend again? He said looking at me

"I guess so big head" I smiled frizzing up his curly hair.

I swear sex scenes ain't for me bruhhh LMAOO

Awww they go back together but don't get too comfortable guys  ;)