Chapter 35: The Pact

Chresanto

I sat on the bed and watched her get dressed I stared at her growing body, looking at how wider her curves has gotten and her breasts. I bit my lip “You sure you want to go this lady's night out”? I asked. She turned around with her half beaten face “Yes I think I should be out of the house just for a second jeez” she laughed adding her blush. Her phone lit up and I watched her answer it.

“Hello”

“Yeah I'm coming” She cheered getting up. She rushed over to her jewelry box and added her earrings and necklace. She then quickly walked in her side of our closet and pulled out her pumps. Placing them on. “Honey you sure you want to wear heels aren’t your feet swollen” I asked. “No I feel fine” She said grabbing her clutch and phone. “Babe let me walk you down the steps” I insisted hopping up from the bed. We both walked down the hall “Matter of fact let me lift you down the steps” I said. “OMG Chres IM PREGNANT NOT DISABLED I CAN WALK DOWN THE STEPS” She snapped walking slowly down the steps. “Okay lady damn” I said in offense. She turned around “I didn't mean to yell at you come here baby” she said pointing her finger motioning me to come downstairs. I came downstairs and she wrapped her hands around my neck. “I know you're just looking out for your wife just bare with me okay I'm in that I still forget that I'm pregnant stage I don’t mean to lash out its just everything is changing severely and I have to adjust fast” she explained giving me a peck on the lips. “I understand now well go have fun baby and if you need me call me “I said watching her leave the house. I watched her go off with her thot friends (HAHA Just Kidding) and quickly ran upstairs to my phone.

“Waddup”

“You down for the sports bar”

“Man I'm not really doing nothing. I don’t see why” I said looking at my phone it was now 8 o’clock.

“Where here already so just meet us where we normally sit” Jacob said.

“Okay bet” I hung up my phone grabbed my jacket and left out of the house. I turned on the radio and they were playing some good ole Pac can’t go wrong with that I turned up the volume rapping the lyrics. I swear my children will grow up listening to Pac instead of this garbage on the radio

God believe in my own fate
Will I raise my kids in the right or the wrong way
Dear mama I'm a man now
I wanna make it on my own not a hand out

Make way for a whirlwind prophesied
I wanna go in peace, when I gotta die
On these cold streets
Ain't no love, no mercy and no friends
In case you never see my face again, to my unborn child

I parked the car and walked in the bar a few women were already looking at me making me realize that I gave the card up a long time ago.

“Aye my man” Jacob shouted lifting his hand up.

“Waddup Bro” I said dapping him up. I went over to Rayan and dapped him up also. “Hey how you doing? I greeted at these other two dudes I didn’t know. “Oh my bad Chres this is my homeboy Malik and Raquan” he said introducing me to them. I nodded and sat down. The waitress came over to me “Hello my name is Candi how may I-“she froze staring at me I looked at her like she was crazy and then I realized who she was, the stripper at my bachelorette party. “Candace”? I asked. “Chresanto” she smiled. “How are you”? I asked getting up we walked over to the side of the booth. “I'm actually fine now I took your advice and left the stripper life especially after Icey he wanted to sleep with me and I refused to so I quit and now I work here and I’m back in school” she cheered. “That's what's up I'm glad you're doing better things” I said peeping over at Trey eyeing her down. “Yeah so how's your wife”? She asked. “She's good she's pregnant with twins” I smiled. “Awww that's great you're gonna be a great father man” she insisted. “Thanks I appreciate it” I blushed. “Yeah well my boss will kill me if he sees me just talking away but what would you like to drink”? She asked. “Umm just get me a corona and a burger” I ordered. “Okay” she smiled walking away. I walked around the booth and sat back down.