Chapter 12: Blame Game

The Next Day 

I woke up confused I don't even remember falling asleep I turned over and saw Chres sitting on the corner of the bed with his hands on his face. I slowly lifted up and scooted over to him to wrap my arms around his waist. "Good morning love" I said yawning I got no response. "Hello earth to Chres" I said he unwrapped his hands from my waist and got up. I sucked my teeth and laid my head back down I wondered deeply what bothered him since he couldn't tell me what's bothering him. While he was in the shower I walked to the kitchen and turned on the coffee maker. I grabbed my mug and placed it on the counter. When he got out of the shower I walked in turned on the sink and washed and brushed my teeth. Once I was done I walked back to the kitchen to get my coffee I added my cream and sugar and stirred my cup humming. Chres walked in grabbed his cup and poured his coffee. I stared at him pouting he really wasn't even giving me eye contact.

"Chres what's wrong just tell"? I begged 

"Nothing Cori just nothing" he said a few seconds later I heard his cell phone ringing he quickly walked into the room to answer his phone. I heard him shouting at the phone not extremely loud but loud enough for me to hear I sneaked behind the door and listened carefully to his conversation.

"Yea I can't stand this fuck nigga Quazey yo like he stay saying some slick shit I would of punched his shit in the other day I saw him talking bout tell Cori it was great like it got me questioning if she messed with him or still is" he explained I heard enough I was furious with Quazey he's trying to start some drama. I quickly went into the shower quickly washing myself I still knew where he worked and I was gonna give him a piece of my mind. Once I was finished washing my body. I lotioned up putting on my bra and panties I threw on something quickly I wouldn't have to iron. I took my scarf off threw it on the floor and unwrapped my hair. I put on my hoops and applied some lipstick. I placed my uggs on grabbed my keys and purse and quickly storming out the house leaving Chres with a confused look on his face. I got in the car bumped some Tupac and I was speeding my adrenaline was pumping.   Quazey and I grew up together and we always looked to each other as brother and sister until after I graduated high school he told me he liked me but, I never saw him like that. I love Quazey like fam he taught me how to fight and he would always walk me to and from school and when I told him Ryan cheated on me he checked him even when my mom worked late shifts he would come over to keep me company but we never did anything and I'm going to keep it like that I don't know why he is lying. Quazey works as a construction worker and I know where the business he works for is at I even know what time he gets to work. I parked and I saw a whole bunch of niggas laughing and giggling I searched until I saw a tall dude with fronts and I knew that was him. I got out of the car and walked up to him.

"Umm who's this hot thing right here" some random old nigga with a tooth pick said biting his lip eww. He stared at me I took off my sunglasses "Ohhh wassup Slim" he cheered

"Hey and don't call me that you lost that privilege" I scoffed crossing my arms 

"What I do "? He asked smiling 

"Look Quazey stop messing with my fucking boyfriend you keep making up shit and Chres already has anger issues so I have to get tormented sooner or later because you want to be childish" I snapped

"Man you don't even need to be with that clown he weak" he said sucking his teeth and rolling his eyes

"Quazey I love you like a brother and that's all it's gonna fucking be I'm in love with my boyfriend and we may get married so just find someone else and stop trying to add unnecessary drama in my life Thank you" I said putting my glasses and walking away I got in my car and pulled off.