Chapter 1: The woods

There was nothing out of the ordinary in my life I do the usual when I wake up, get ready for school and then head to school but I would say that I'm kind of new to this school so I figured I'd try to make new friends but it's the same as all ways. I don't everyone thinks there's something wrong with me but there's not and at the end of the day I go up to my room and I lock myself in my room and I never come out except for eating dinner and then I head back up in my room and went to sleep the next morning I got up and went back to school. When I went to school I felt strange for some reason like I felt the urge to kill someone but I ignored it and rode the bus to school, it was now lunch and I sat at a table by myself until three or four boys walk up to me I looked at them Tyler said "hey this is our spot get up and eat over there" I looked over to where he was pointing at and he was pointing at the trash can and this has been going on since I moved here and then I felt that urge again that I needed to kill someone. I stood up and I had a knife in my hand Tyler said "yeah that's right move over there" I looked up at him I walk up to him and I start stabbing him the boy started screaming in pain. The other two boys looked at me as if I went insane I quit stabbing the one boy and looked at the other two they ran off and I walked away I walk out of the school and I ran home and locked myself in my room again by the time it was dark I looked over and I saw woods in the back of my house so I went out into the woods for a walk to clear my head. I walked deep into the woods and I ran into a tall man with no face, I didn't look at him though I just closed my eyes and then I felt something perusing my skin on my arm and then I blacked out I woke up in my house in my room I went to go look at my wrist and I saw a circle with an X through it and then I thought to myself "I have to hide this from everyone" I didn't go to school because I did want what happened yesterday so I called in sick and I didn't go to school I stayed home looking up the marking I have on my wrist.

The afternoon came and I lay in my bed I didn't have much to do but I knew that when it hits night I have to go to the woods I'm one of them now and I didn't bring much only the clothes that I have on me and that was just about it. Night hit the woods and that's when I left the house for good this time I was now in the woods I was walking for an hour maybe I don't know and I don't care at least I'm getting my exercise by walking that's when I get a chill up my neck as if someone else was following me I turn around to see a figure standing at least 10 feet away from me. I decided to just keep walking but whenever I keep walking the man gets closer to me and that's when I see him holding something in his hand I don't know what it is but it hurt and I fall to the ground, I woke up tied to a chair under only a single light in the room and I was under that light I started to hear feet walking towards me that's when I realized it was the man from earlier. He walks up to me and stands over me and reaches out and grabs my hand and for some strange reason I was feeling pain and I don't know why he wasn't crushing my hand or anything it just hurt for some strange reason, after a minute or so he comes back and does the something over and over again tears start to form in my eyes that's when I hear the tall man talking to me in my head Slenderman said "don't worry I'm coming to get you to hang it there" I did as I was told. The next thing I know is that the pain gets stronger every time he does this and it hurts so much that I don't know how much more I could take the man pulls me closer to him and says something to me in my ear Nick said "you will give me what I want in 65 days my dear and that will be a child you give me" my eyes widened of what he said to me in my ear I just couldn't do it becoming pregnant at this early of age he must be crazy. I didn't say anything in case I say something wrong I just stayed quiet it was the only thing I was good at was being quiet.