Chapter 21: My body still fights off the poison in my body

I was still in bed in Jeff's room but to be honest I was feeling fine but they still wanted me on bed rest just to be safe, I still don't know how he got poison in my body I felt something coming up in my throat and it was more blood. I wanted to find out why Nick had poisoned me if I was a normal person I would be dead within seconds but I'm not a normal human being anymore. Jeff came in to check on me Jeff said "hey sis how are you feeling" I said, "I'm feeling fine, I just don't understand why you guys are putting me on bed rest still even though I feel fine". Jeff saw that I was a little upset about this Jeff said "I know that you feel like we are isolating you but trust me we are doing everything we can to make you feel better". I knew Jeff and the others were doing the right thing it was just hard for me to get around, I tried to lay back down and sleep but whenever I did that, I would feel the blood coming up my throat. I sat back up and coughed up blood that's when Jeff came up with a cup filled with something, Jeff handed me the cup Jeff said: "here sis drink this it should make you feel better by tomorrow morning". I nodded my head and I drank of whatever was in the cup and then I laid back down on the bed and went back to sleep for the rest of the night.

I woke up in the middle of the night, I got up out of bed and grabbed my knife and walked out of the window I walked out into the woods holding my knife and then for some reason I snapped completely. I ran into the city and went on a killing spree that's when the police sirens started going off and the police started to follow me and managed to surround me somehow. The police came out of there cars and pointed their guns at me and ready to shoot, I grinned at all of them and laughed like a maniac. They started to shoot at me but all of them missed and I threw my knives at them but I only injured them as I looked at them all I saw one that came in eye contact with me, I jumped in the air and ran off.