Chapter 58: Learning how to shape shift

Slender has started to realize that I can shapeshift into animals but not at will which is something Slender is wanting to help me with I said: "are you sure this is a good Idea Slender? I don't have any control over it".  I know that Slender is trying to help but I don't want him getting hurt from whatever I turn into since I have no control over it but even then I know that Slender possibly has something if things were to take a turn for the worst. I somehow managed to shapeshift into something but not knowing what I look at the ground and I saw that I have paws 'must have turned into a wolf or a cat' but then I see that I'm walking towards Slender. Thinking I was going to attack him I felt something hit my neck and I passed out after about a few hours passed I woke up and I see Slender sitting next to me. Slender said "you did very well only thing you have to work on is controlling who you attack" I nodded my head and wanted to try working on that since we have fake dummies for our practice if we need any. So, later on, that day I decided to give it a try again but with the dummies, this time and I shapeshifted into the animal I did before and I got more visual of what I was. I started to walk towards the dummy and I felt claws retract out of my paws... hands? I wasn't sure anymore at this point then I jumped at the dummy and I sank my claws into the dummy's chest. Not before long I turned back into my normal form and I looked at the dummy next to me the dummy I was attacking was torn to shreds there was nothing left of it if the dummy was to be recognized by someone. Ben said "what are you doing out here?" I said "practicing my shapeshifting why?" Ben looked at the dummy that was next to me and was terrified. Smile dog then walks out to see me and I pat him on the head as I go to walk inside to get something to eat or snack on for the day before some of us had to switch shifts. I wanted to try my shapeshifting while I was out trying to find trespassers but I didn't want to risk it, especially with the others around and not knowing if I will be able to stop myself or not. I managed to find 4 people trying to trespass killing them in the prosses I decided to keep looking around to see if I find any more then my marks started to glow a bit I looked around the area and I didn't see him around. I tried to ignore it but my marks kept on glowing so I hid up in a tree just in case he was around he wouldn't be able to see me hopefully but knowing my luck he always seems to find me. It was getting close to the next morning and I decided to head back to the mansion to see if the others had any luck finding anything once I got closer to the mansion my marks stopped glowing. Jeff said "is everything okay?" I looked up at Jeff and nodded I said, "yeah everything is fine managed to find 4 people trying to trespass but other than that nothing else". Jeff walked into the mansion with the others and I wasn't too far behind them once I was inside the mansion I walked up to Slender's room and I knocked on his door. Slender said "you can come in" I opened Slender's room door and I walked in while closing the door behind me I said "Slender I have something to tell you" he looked at me Slender said "what is it?" I said, "when ever I got out of the mansion my marks glow". Slender looked at the markings on my body Slender said "are they starting to bother you?" I said, "no it's not that it's just whenever I come back to the mansion they stop glowing". Slender rubbed his chin and started to look at something Slender said "I will let you know what I find okay?" I nodded my head and I left his room closing the door behind me one last time.