Chapter 62: Chained to the bed

Nick walked closer to me I started wiggling around with the chain I try to break it but as Nick stopped in front of me I felt my arms drop in front of me as if they were cement and removed the chains off my wrists and instead put a chain around my ankle. Nick said "there now you can walk around freely," I said "like hell, why did you bring me down here in someone else's fucking house," Nick said "still got some fight left in you well that won't be happening". Nick completely ignored my question and walked off Nick said "oh now that you are chained to the bed I will be bringing you down some food for you to eat". Like he thinks I will be eating anything he brings down nope not happening, few hours go by and I'm sitting up on the bed holding my legs close to my chest as I hear Nick come down in the basement again. I said "I'm not eating whatever it is you have," Nick said "why is that hmm? you think I did something to it," I said, "I know you've done something to it, you dumbass I'm not that fucking stupid". Nick sets the food down on the old nightstand and walks back upstairs I scanned the food to see if there was anything in it that would or could kill me and found nothing in the food. I was still cautious about eating the food so I would eat a little bit at a time since I didn't know what he was planning on doing with me other than chaining me to the foot of the bed with a long chain. I started to get sleepy but I didn't want to fall asleep since Nick could attack me at any time I fall asleep so I tried to stay awake for as long as I could. It was the next day and I saw that I have fallen asleep I look over to the other side of the bed to see that it was empty I sit up out of bed and look around to see that I am still in the basement with the chain around my foot. Nick came back down in the basement and saw that the plate was empty Nick said "I thought you weren't going to eat what I gave you" I looked over to him with a look of I will murder you. Nick smirked and walked over to the bed and lifted my chin I moved my head away from his hand Nick said "you will warm up to me sooner or later my dear~" then walked back upstairs. Back at the mansion, the others were trying to figure out where I could be kept or at least being held if I was caught Hoodie said "it's possible that she could be in any one of these buildings but I don't know for sure". Masky said "I can go in to see if she is in the buildings," Ben said, "even if she is in one of these buildings wouldn't they have her under high surveillance". Eyeless Jack said "Ben is right if they have her under high surveillance it would become harder to get her out" Jeff was out trying to find me knowing that he didn't know where I was hiding, kept, or being held. I tried getting the chain that was around my ankle off but nothing I even tried with my powers nothing happened I've been beginning to think that these chains are magic resistant to any magic. I didn't know if it was dark outside or if it was day but my body felt tired again and I didn't want to fall asleep at least just not yet but my eyes got the better of me and I passed out on the bed.