Chapter 29: I feel pain for some reason

I started to feel pain in my back not like I had any back problems but it hurts like fucking hell, I went to go put my hand on my back when I felt something. I pulled my hand away from my back and I had blood on my hands, Jeff walked over to me and saw the blood coming from my back. Jeff said "what happened why is your back bleeding" I went to go walk over to Jeff but my legs got the best of me. I woke up in Jeff's room with bandages around my chest and back, to stop the bleeding. Slenderman said, "Jeff don't worry its just her wings are just growing in and she is going to be in this kind of pain for the next few days". Jeff just stood there in silence, I looked out the window and saw that it was open I walked out the window and I went for a walk in the woods. Once I was in deep into the woods, I saw two men walk up to me man 1 said: "hi pretty little girl, what are you doing out here all alone." I said "why do you care" I walked off man 2 said "she's got a mouth on her" they started to follow me and they pinned me to a tree they tore the bandage off my back. Thus revealing the bones and muscles of my wings man 1 said:: "what in the hell......" I looked at them as they started to run. I ran after them and I caught up to them and I killed them, my wings were still fragile I decided to walk back to the mansion but even then I felt dizzy for some reason.

I fell over but I fell over on someone and it was Eyeless Jack, my vision looked fuzzy and I felt something come up my throat. Eyeless Jack set me down gently and I threw up blood Eyeless Jack rubbed my back it was the only he could do, I leaned against Eyeless Jack. I sat up again and threw more blood again I leaned back against Eyeless Jack and he picked me up and carried me home. Jeff looks over at Eyeless Jack and sees him carrying someone and saw that it was me, Jeff ran over to Eyeless Jack and asked him what happened Eyeless Jack said: "I-I don't know Jeff, she only knows of what happened." Eyeless Jack took me inside the mansion and put me in Jeff's room, I woke up in the middle night to Jeff hugging me tightly I said "Jeff careful my wings." Jeff looked up at me and asked me about what happened I told him what happened and hugged me gently and I went to sleep.