Chapter 5: My friends find out who I really am

It was night and I was out killing with Jeff but there was a problem my marks glow in the middle of the night depending what I'm doing though but the one thing that got me the most was my friends they saw me and I had blood all over me but they were still mostly afraid of Jeff and not me that now they know who I really am, the next morning I saw my friends walking in the woods and I went up to them Jessie said "hey how are you" I said "good" Jessica said "what happened to you that made you do that" I looked at Jessica and then the other two I said "something happened when I was in school something happened to me like I felt the urge to kill someone and then one day I just snapped and I killed someone inside of the school I go to and I stopped going there". Jessica said, "oh, you still live with your parents right, do they even know that you killed someone?" I said "no," Jessie said, "no you don't live with your parents or no they don't know what you have done?" I said "neither, but I do have a home" they looked at me and backed away I said "what, what's the matter" I turned around to see Nick 10 feet away from me I turned around so I was facing him I said "run" Jessica, Jessie, and Layla looked at me and then ran I pulled out one of my knives and I ran towards him I was ready to stab him. Nick grabs my arm and pins me to the tree that was behind him I gripped tighter on the knife handle not letting it go Nick said "aww what's wrong dear" I tried getting him off of me but he wouldn't move I felt his hand go up my hoodie I said "hey what do you think you are doing you pervert" Nick stopped where my ribs were and gave me a smirk I look over and I see Jeff and he does not look too happy Jeff pulled Nick off of me Jeff said "stay off of my little sister" Nick was already gone when Jeff said that I looked at Jeff and I walked home with him but the one thing that threw me off the most was when he picked me up and carried me to his bedroom and laid me down and I was asleep when this happened.

I wake up the next morning with Jeff's arms around me I gently pulled them off of me and walked out of Jeff's room when I went outside I went up in a tree and I sat there but Nick was 4 feet away from me and the next thing I know he was on top of me so I pushed him off and he fell to the ground I knew what he was trying to do he was trying to have it with me when I only have 60 days left. I walked around and Jeff was always behind me making sure I never left his sight and I am his little sister well since I'm living with killers it would make much more scene that I'm there little sister I walked back home and went to bed but I had a hard time sleeping so I decided to sleep in the floor and I knew why I was having a hard time sleeping it was because of Nick.