Chapter 9: My friends think I'm not okay

My friends came over to see me but I had blood all over me Jessica said "hey are you okay" I looked at them as if I didn't remember killing anyone or anything which I did, I said "of course I'm fine" Jessie said "then why is their blood all over you", I looked at myself and saw the blood. I walked into the mansion and walked into my room to clean myself up, and then I walked back out to meet up with my friends, we walked around until I saw a wanted poster of me on a telephone pole I looked at it, I said "it's a good thing I don't have that last name anymore". Jessie looked at me and walked over to me Jessie said "what do you mean you don't have that last name anymore?" I said, "every killer in that lives in the woods, I think has the last name woods". Me, Jessica, Jessie, and Layla walked back to the mansion and hanged out there for a while until they had to leave, now that I think about it I don't think their parents know that they are friends with a killer. I went over to Jessica's place with Jessie and Layla and if I remember Jessie is Jessica's cousin, so we went over to her house and played some games. Jessica said "hey you should spend the night" I looked at her and then I thought about it for a moment I said "I don't know I'd have to ask" Jessica said "okay" I walked back home I carried my knife with me at all times in case if anything happens luckily I didn't run into Nick I walked in the mansion. I knew the only thing I had to bring with me was my knives and that was it, so I brought them with me and went back to Jessica's place her parents weren't home they were at work. We stayed up all night and then Jessica went to sleep but I still stayed up, I thought to myself "why did I snap when I went to that one school or could it be that....".

Then I remembered that there were two boys that were a friend of Tyler's, I smirked and chuckled I gave myself an evil grin. I grabbed one of my knives and I opened Jessica's window, Jessica woke up and looked at me. Jessica said "hey where are you going at this hour at night," I said "don't worry I will be back I have some unfinished business to attend too" I jumped out of the window and went looking for the two boys. Luke said "let's take her right here right now don't you think Josh," Josh said "let's" I saw the two boys surrounding the innocent little girl I jumped down from the building I was standing on. I said "hello boys remember me" Luke and Josh turned around and saw me, Luke said "who the hell are you" Josh said "what do you fucking want, we are in the middle of something" I smiled evilly at them holding my knife in my hand Josh looked at my hand and saw the knife Josh said "it's her she's the one who killed Ty............." I stabbed Josh in the throat. I pulled my knife out of his throat as blood starts gushing out of his neck and I looked at Luke then at the little girl, the little girl ran over to me and hidden behind me. Luke said "what the fuck who the hell are you" I looked up at him and then I threw my knife and I got Luke in the heart killing him instantly, I walked up to the dead body and pulled out my knife. I looked at the little girl she looked to be about 4 or 5 years old, the little girl ran up to me crying and holding onto me, I heard police sirens coming so I picked her up and I took her with me.