Chapter 11: Nick has it with me

I was in the mansion doing nothing so I walked outside and I climbed up a tree and then I sat down on a branch of the tree. I see someone standing in front of me I just look at them and then he walks over to me and kisses me on the lips. I started to give in as I felt his hands go up my shirt and unhook my bra both of us pulled away from each other and I saw a smirk on his face I said "Nick please don't do this please" Nick ignored me and proceeded to mess with my body. The next thing I knew was that both of us had no clothes on and that I was someplace else, I felt him enter me as I screamed in pain once he started moving I felt pain throughout my body. Nick was going at me for at least 7 or 8 hours I don't remember but I know that he is probably going to go at me for at least a long time, I just wanted this to be over. Nick said "you still have to give me what I want in 54 days my dear," I said "why, why do you want to do this to me, Nick," Nick said nothing after that I started to notice that he was going really hard and rough inside of me. It hurt so bad that it felt like I couldn't even move anymore, I felt something warm of his spill inside of me after that he pulled his self out of me as I yell in pain. I was passed out and Nick picked me up and put me in something then I came to a complete stop then at that point I felt my self-being picked up again and thrown, I landed on someone Masky said "who the fuck is one me" Hoodie turned around to see me on top of Masky. Hoodie said "Masky it's our little sister" Masky looked at me and saw that I had no clothes on. Masky said "shit, this is bad Hoodie really fucking bad" Hoodie looks up and sees Jeff Hoodie said "Masky Jeff is coming" Jeff looks at Masky and sees me with no clothes on Jeff said "what the hell Masky, what the fuck did you do to our little sister" Masky said "I did fucking nothing to her Jeff she was thrown on top of me like this, fucking hell like I'd do this to a family member" Hoodie said "its true Jeff we found her like this" Jeff picked me up and carried me home. Jeff brought me up to his room and laid me down in bed and covered me up I cuddled up against Jeff and Jeff hugged me when I went to sleep, I woke up the next morning sore as fucking hell, I went to try and stand but I was in to much pain that I just fell to the ground.

Jeff woke up to a thud in his room Jeff got up and walked over to the side of the bed and sees me in the floor crying Jeff gets a blanket and picks me up and wraps me in the blanket I said: "Jeff is hurt". Jeff said "what hurts," I said "he did it Jeff" Jeff's eyes widened and then began to hug me and started to pet my head to try and calm me down and it worked Jeff saw a tail and questioned it but he ignored it. 3 weeks pass and I was up and walking again I haven't heard anything from my friends so I figured that they were busy doing stuff so I went out to go practice my knife throwing and worked on my spells more and once I did that I went out for a walk. I walked around the woods to see how long it is some woods are short, medium or even long, but the woods I was in was really long so I went on a really long walk in the woods by myself.