Chapter 63: They try to find me

Slender sent them off to go to try and find me from where ever I'm being held and told them to be careful and not get caught, they looked everywhere for me, or at least they think they have looked everywhere for me. Smile dog was with them to see if he could pick up my sent or some blood but found nothing some of them looked in the trees the only place that they couldn't look or at least get to was the sky none of them could fly. I felt warmth but I didn't know where from since there wasn't a heating system in the basement so I go to look over behind me and I see that Nick is asleep behind me. I push Nick off of the bed as he lands on the floor Nick wakes up and sees that he is on the floor then he looks up at me and smirks Nick said: "you looked cold so I figured I'd join you in bed to keep you warm~". I said "like hell! I know what you are trying to fucking do" Nick smirked at me as he got up off the floor Nick said "then what am I doing cause it looks like you haven't figured it out yet" then he walks off upstairs. I wasn't sure about what he did to my body since my entire body started to feel funny almost as if my powers were blocked by something other than the chain around my ankle. The others found nothing in any of the police buildings since I was never there, to begin with, but it's the thought that they tried to find me but in the wrong location. I wasn't even sure if I was still in the woods myself since it was so quiet in the basement I was being kept in but every so often I would get to smell some fresh air when the basement door is open for a long time. Masky said "we have looked everywhere and she wasn't in any of the buildings that we were looking at," Ben said, "I'm sure she's somewhere we just need to keep looking harder". Eyeless Jack said "Ben is right we need to keep trying to find her and bring her back home safe," Masky said, "I just wonder how Jeff is holding up on all of this since he never came with us". Ben said "Slender probably told him to go get some air and calm down a bit," Hoodie said, "we looked in the buildings what about the woods?" Eyeless Jack said, "what do you mean Hoodie?". Hoodie said, "maybe whoever took her found someplace to hide her in the woods since they knew that would be the last place we would look for her" Masky, Ben, Eyeless Jack, and Hoodie went off back into the woods. Masky said "I think we should split up in teams of two to find her and to also cover more ground," Eyeless Jack said "sound good to me," Ben said "okay," Hoodie said, "same here". Masky said "okay Ben and Eyeless Jack you go east, me and Hoodie will go west," Ben said "okay let's go, Eyeless Jack," Eyeless Jack said "right behind you Ben" the four of them split off trying to find me. I wasn't sure if they were going to find me in time from whatever it is that Nick is going to do to me but I can only hope that it is soon. Ben said "I hope we can find her from where ever she is being held," Eyeless Jack said "I hope so too Ben I just hope that she is alright" both Ben and Eyeless Jack kept on running in the woods hoping to find something.