Chapter 45: Bloody leaves

I was out minding my own business when I smelt something the scent smelled like blood and I followed the scent knowing that it will lead me to a trap of some sort by the government I followed it anyway. I noticed that there were some blood spots on some leaves that were on the ground I go to grab the knife that I had in my back pocket and saw that I was getting close to the spot that the blood was leading me to. I heard screams in the distance and it was probably from the person that is bleeding so I followed the screams and saw that it was just a normal human. I walk up to them cautiously I saw that they were bleeding from a gunshot in their leg, and I have never seen them before the person sees me with a knife in my hand and thinks that I am going to kill them but I wasn't. I didn't realize it but the person was using themselves as a distraction for the police to get me I look around to see that they are starting to surround me then out of nowhere, I feel the sharp pain in my head. Then everything went dark again I didn't know if they killed me or I passed out but when I regained my vision I could feel someone holding me I said: "Jeff is that you?" Jeff went to go put his hand on my cheek letting me know that it was him. Jeff said "I was worried when you didn't come back from your walk and I thought of the worse" I look around my surroundings and there was a lot of blood covering the leaves on the ground. I said "what happened? I can't seem to remember" Eyeless Jack said "manslaughter happened" I heard Eyeless Jack's voice assuming that Eyeless Jack followed him. Time passes and I was sitting on the couch with Ben while watching some Tv I could tell that Ben could glance at me from time to time but he still would look at me. Probably because Ben things I'm still pissed off at him or the death threats that I have been giving him lately the only time that we would talk is if Ben wanted to know if I was okay or if I needed something. That would usually be it every other time Ben wouldn't try to talk to me, I heard someone walk down the stairs and I look over to see who it was and it was Jeff. Ben got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen probably to find something to eat Jeff said "are you feeling okay?" I said "y-yeah I'm fine, just trying to figure out what happened". 

Everyone was in bed and for some reason I couldn't get any sleep I sit up out of bed and I see that my marks are glowing, I get up out of the bed and I walk outside of the mansion to see if my marks will stop glowing then. I keep on walking as my marks are still glowing and usually that means that Nick is near the area that I am in or that he is close by I felt the pain in my head again then I felt someone touch me. I go to turn around to see that it is Nick I said "what the hell do you want" Nick said "oh just wanted to see on how you were handling things" I could tell that he was lying I said "bullshit that's not why-". The pain in my head got more painful like last time Nick started to smirk at me and then I knew that there was that one reason that he would be around the same area as me. Nick started to walk over to me and I jumped away from him I saw him pull something from his pocket but I couldn't tell of what it was, I felt something sharp hit my shoulder. I pulled out the knife that was in my shoulder and I threw the knife at the ground I backed up against a tree Nick was standing in front of me and I felt his two fingers entered in the wound that is on my shoulder. I yelled in pain as he moved his fingers around in the wound on my shoulder, I managed to push him off of me I placed my hand over my shoulder I looked over to where Nick was standing and he was gone.