Chapter 56: The police find us

I was out walking around when I heard something off in the distance and it sounded like guns I pull out my knife running over to the sound hoping that they didn't find us and I wish I was right on that. There were pools of blood everywhere I threw my knife at anything that was shooting at us I said "slender get them out of here! I'll hold them off!" I know that Slender was the one to always give orders but I figured I'd give them a fighting chance to run. Hours went by and I had all but 3 of them dead, I go to throw my knives at them to keep them distracted then I attacked them from behind once they were dead I went to go look for the others but something stopped me from doing so. I turned around to see that it was my mother looking at me covered in blood Mother said "please......... come home we miss you, we can get you help-" I said, "help? tch, and as for family...... this is the only family I have". I ran off leaving my mother behind most of my wounds healed I can only imagine that Jeff is having a fit since he wasn't here to help me I managed to find the others and Jeff ran up and hugged me knocking me to the ground. I said "easy Jeff most of my wounds haven't healed yet," Jeff said "sorry about that I'm just happy to see that you are okay and alive," Masky said, "we are all happy to see that you are okay". I stand back up and I look over to slender and I knew that we were going to have to move, one of the things I don't like doing but if it's to keep us safe then I'm all for it. Some of us were put on patrol to make sure that we weren't being followed or to make sure that we have no trespassers but what do I know, I and the rest of us were help packing and to make sure that we have everything. Once everything was ready we all started walking out in the middle of the night to find another abandoned mansion to live in, now and then we would stop to take a break and do whatever we needed to do in that given time. I decided to go up ahead to see how far away we were from the other abandoned mansion I look to see and I saw that the abandoned mansion wasn't that far I go back over to Slender and the others. I said "Slender the abandoned mansion it's not far from here if we keep on walking," Slender said "good let's keep going" he patted my head and I followed with the rest of the group. We made it to the mansion just before morning hit and we did some cleaning around the mansion then we started on finding our rooms and this mansion had enough rooms to fit all of us. Once I was all settled in I took a nap and I'm not sure how long I was out for cause when I woke up I saw Ben next to me sitting down on the floor I said "Ben... what do you what" Ben said, "just wanted to see on how you were doing". I sat up out of bed I said "I'm surprised that you aren't taking a nap yourself since moving can be stressful" Jeff walked into the room to check on my wounds that were already healed. I started to get hungry so I got up out of bed and I went down to the new kitchen to see what was in the fridge and I found some pancakes and I ate some of those then I went to go watch some tv on the couch. Once I was done with that I decided to do some surveillance of the new mansion on the outside so that way we can set a line for if we ever get trespassers out this far in the woods but one may never know until you try or find out yourself.