Chapter 2: The Ambush

I hear the breaking of a wall or door I couldn't tell but I could see a little bit of what's going on I did see the tall man and someone else and the man came over to me and cuts the rope off of me with a knife he had very bright white skin and picks me up and hands me to the tall man and we left the place. I wake up in a room and I looked out the window to see trees surrounding the house I was here, I live with them now and I was happy but there was one thing I was worried about but I just ignore it, I went to go look at my arm and I saw a red symbol marking on my arm and I didn't care much I covered it up with the sleeve of my shirt and I went outside but before I did I saw a book I looked at it and then I opened it and I saw a bunch of spells in the book. I went outside to try them out and some were hard to do somewhere not I went for a walk and I went up to a tree and I sat there wondering what my parents are thinking of where I am why I killed someone how they would react but I didn't think about it too much until I saw a figure standing I think 5 feet away from where I was sitting and then disappeared I looked at my arm to see that it's glowing. I climb down the tree and I go for a walk again but this time I bumped into the man I said "who are you and what's your name" Nick said "my name is Nick my dear and be ready to give me what I want" I got a cold chill up my neck I said "you know, you never bothered to ask me if I even wanted to carry your child" Nick smirked at me as if he didn't care of what I said to him and then I hear feet behind me I turn around to see 10 men around me. What they didn't know was that I was holding a knife in my hand they just couldn't see it I looked at them and I threw my knife at one of them and it hit them in the shoulder I smiled evilly and then they started to come towards me but I used the spells that I have been practicing I killed all of them but one and that was the man with my knife in his shoulder I went up to him and I pulled out my knife out of his shoulder and I start stabbing him in the chest once I did that I walked off with my knife back in my hand.

I was up in my room until I see a dog walk in I grabbed my Creepypasta Characters off of the bookshelf of my room and I found the picture that matches the dog his name was Smile dog I never thought that I would get to see him without sleeping but now that I'm one of them I guess it wouldn't matter now. I petted Smile dog on the head and Smile dog barked at me but I knew that he was saying words like talking like a human would so I figured out that Smile dog said "hi" I went back to learning my spells and I thought about what Nick had said to me "do I really want to do this" then I remembered I have 64 days left for me to make my decision if I want to carry his child or not but I know either way I'm going to get it I just didn't want to have a child at this age. The next morning the marks on my arm has spread up to my shoulder I practiced my spells and I saw a blue hedgehog but I knew it wasn't Sonic it's was Sonic.exe and he watched me by the time I was done I went out for a walk and three girls spotted me they came up to me and asked me if I wanted to be their friends I agreed to it not that I care or anything but the only thing that they don't know is that they have become friends with a killer. I started practicing my knife throwing at some trees figuring that I could use the practice and I kept on hitting the same spot on the tree after that I stopped and went for another walk.

(Age: 16 If you guys wanted to know but when I made this book I was 13)