Chapter 13: I got lucky

I was out in the city with the baby hoping to find her a home and I found a house, and I can sense that the two living here have had some miscarriages. I set the baby down at their doorstep in the basket I found her in, there was just one problem the baby didn't want me to leave her. Tears started coming down my cheeks, I looked at the baby and the baby said "m-mommy" I hugged her gently and I said, "Shh~ mommy will find you again, mommy always will". I set her back down in the basket and I scratched at the front door then I ran, the two came out the door and saw the baby, they picked her up and brought her inside. I watched them from a far and then I walked back home on my way back home I felt two hands around my waist Nick said "what are you doing out here alone dear" I jumped away from him also giving him a pissed off look I had my knife in my hand I went to go throw it at him but he disappeared. I walked the rest of the way home and it was now the afternoon and I was in Jeff's room sitting at the foot of the bed and sitting upside down with my legs crossed Masky walks in and sees the way I'm sitting Masky said "so your letting the blood go to your head huh?" I opened my eyes to see Masky and then I positioned myself to where I was sitting up, I said: "no I was just thinking Masky that's all". It was now night and I was in a tree hanging upside down thinking about if I wanted to go out and kill "hmm should I, *sighs* I don't want to risk of running into my mother" I jumped down from the tree and ran into the city I used to call home. I unlocked a door and went into a house, once I was in I looked around to see if anything was in the floor that would make any noise luckily there wasn't but I did see a dog but I left it alone and I went upstairs.

There was one person in the bedroom so I went in there but I heard something behind me I turned around to see a man about to hit me in the head with a pan. So I duck and then I shove him causing him to go to the ground I get on top of him and start stabbing him 37 times in the chest as he screams in pain, then I hear a female's voice screaming I look behind me and I see the female she runs passed me and I start running for her. The women run in the kitchen and grab the home phone and hide in the kitchen closet and start to call the police. I heard the sirens of the police car so I ran out of the window and ran off, the police soon realized that it was me. I was now in the woods sitting on a tree with blood all over my shirt but I didn't care. Nick said, "well I can see that you're in a bloody mess" I looked up to see Nick standing over me. I said "what in the fucking hell do you want Nick" I wasn't really happy to see him Nick bent down to my level and started to go for my neck so I slapped him across the face. I said "I fucking knew it, you're only after me are you Nick" Nick just grinned at me Nick said "don't forget my dear you have 51 days left" after Nick said that he left and then I walked home but on my way home I felt someone watching me. So I turned around and I threw my knife at the person following me Ben said "SHIT MOTHER FUCKING HELL" I see Ben holding my knife in his shoulder I said, "fucking hell Ben you know better than to do that to me". I walk up to Ben and I pulled my knife out of his shoulder and I start to heal his wound I said: "Ben you should be more careful when you are around me" Ben said, "I'll try to remember".