Chapter 25: My family tries to get me

It was the middle of the night and I was still in Nick's control I fucking hated it so much, but there was nothing I could do about it so I went off into the night and did whatever Nick had ordered me to do. As I was running through the woods I felt something come up underneath my feet then I realized that it was some netting connected to a tree branch. Next thing I knew I was in a dark room again I saw some light enter the room, I didn't know who opened the door but I did see someone standing in front of the door frame from where the light was coming through. I heard someone else yelling in the background, I couldn't see of who was yelling but it sounded like Jeff, and he didn't like of what was going to happen to me. Jeff said, "MASKY, DON'T YOU DARE SHE IS OUR SISTER, MASKY!!!!!" I heard something click Masky said, "shut the hell up Jeff I'm going to help her". Jeff said "how and by putting a bullet through her that's not going to help her," Masky said "we may never know" and then the gun went off and I felt excruciating pain throughout my body. I knew what Masky was doing he was trying to bring me back and I wanted to have my body back at least back to myself.

In the middle of the night I still tried to break free to see if it will work now but I didn't know mostly because I was asleep, so I don't know if I somehow managed to break free in my sleep. But I had faith in myself that I did somehow manage to break free in my sleep I just have to wait till next morning to see if I did or didn't break free from Nick's control.