Chapter 37: I go out and kill again

I was out in the woods walking in the snow until I felt blood come up my throat from the poison in my body. I threw up the blood that was in my throat and leaned against a tree while doing so more and more blood kept on coming up my throat and I threw it all up. As this was going on a human saw me and saw that I was throwing up blood. The human started to walk over to me which was a huge mistake, I look over to see the human walking over to me. I said "don't take another step," the human said, "but you need help you are throwing up blood". The human stopped walking and just stood there looking at me. I try to regain my balance by getting off the tree I was leaning on, the human said: "here let me help you". The human went to go try and grab me but I pulled out my knife and pointed it at him. I knew the reason why I was throwing up blood was because of Nick and that he was nearby. The human then ran for his life but it was too late before he made it out of the woods I stabbed him in the back. As I was out in the city I figured I could kill some people and that's what I did. It's was almost morning and I decided to head back home until I saw Nick in front of me. Nick said, "well hello my dear be ready for when the day comes you only have 27 days left". I was really pissed off by this I said "you know I should have killed you when I had the chance to kill you" I ran up to him with my knife in my hand ready to stab him. Nick dodged every time I would go to try and hit him with my knife in my hand, then that's when I felt a sharp pain going through my head. I leaned against a tree again as I was leaning against the tree Nick started to walk over to me as I try to get rid of the pain in my head. Just then I somehow managed got rid of the pain in my head, and I lunged at Nick with my knife and I stabbed him in the arm while I felt his knife go in the right side of my stomach again. 

Nick disappeared and I walked home as the snow hits my opened wound in the right side of my stomach, as I was walking I didn't see that I was leaving a blood trail behind me from my stab wound. I figured I could try one of the healing spells but when I went to go try nothing happened, and then I remember that I was reading healing spells that heal my allies and not me. I walked in the mansion Ben Drowned looked at me and saw my wound I said: "Ben go get Jeff and-", I blacked out before I could say anything else I didn't know that I had lost that much blood. As I wake up from the blackout I had in the living room I feel 4 pairs of arms around my waist I look over to my right and I see Jeff, then I look over to my left and I see Eyeless Jack. I tried not to move too much just in case I wake one of them up plus I still felt pain in the right side of my stomach. I felt Eyeless Jack's grip get a little bit tighter around my waist, I look over at him and I see him blushing a little that's when I tried to go back to sleep after a few hours I went to sleep.