Chapter 14: Nick still wants me to carry his child

I woke up this morning and I went out for a run, still having the thought of Nick still wanting me to carry his child. I ran until I saw a cliff that was leading down to the other part of the woods, I walked back and as I was walking back I heard a stick break I was getting ready to grab my knife. Once I got a better look it was just my friends Jessie, Jessica and Layla Jessica said "hey, sorry that we haven't been able to hang out as much as often do" I said, "it's okay, I figured that it was a school". I hear Jeff in the distance, looking for me as we are playing a game called tag and kill my friends start to get scared as they here Jeff coming I hid in one of the trees and I saw him walk by and then I jump behind him and start running Jeff tried to catch me but he couldn't. So I jump on him and hold my knife to his neck my friends looked at me as if I was going to kill another killer Jeff said: "go work little sister". I walked around with my friends and then I felt two pairs of eyes watching me I turn around to see Nick standing at least 15 feet away from me, Jessie said "are you coming" I said "you guys go on ahead I will catch up" the last time I said that they found me bleeding but they went ahead and I stayed behind.

Nick had a perverted smirk on his face and he started to run towards me but I jumped out of his way. I looked at one of the trees and I jumped in one of them I stood still not moving he didn't see me Nick gave up and walked off. I ran back home in the night, I was in the city standing on top of a building I look down to see someone so I jump down from the building. I start running to the human and I stabbed them from behind, the human fell down to the ground and I ran to my next victim.