Chapter 24: I try to break free

I tried to break free from Nick's control but for some reason, I couldn't break free from his grip and I don't want him to be my master anymore I have a place to be a place that will accept me for who I am. I kept on trying to break free but I heard someone walk in the room I said "let me go" it was Jeff that has entered the room but I couldn't see him so I was just yelling in the darkness. I heard someone else walk in the room and I think it was Eyeless Jack that came into the room Eyeless Jack said: "Jeff come on we will try to get under her skin tomorrow". I didn't know of what was going to happen to me but I still tried to break free, but nothing keeps on happening I noticed a window in the wall I broke free from the restrains I was in and ran out the window. I was in the woods running the next thing I knew I ran myself off the cliff although I didn't really care much. Once I hit the ground I kept on running Nick said "now run back to me" I did as he said and I ran back to him "DAMMIT!, WHY CAN'T I BREAK FREE FROM THIS!". I kept on thinking that to myself on why I couldn't break free, I was thinking of putting my knife through my chest to see if anything will happen when I did this. I saw Nick and I stopped Nick walks up to me and sees my wound in my shoulder Nick said "they got you didn't they, a killer is a killer and will forever be a killer and they don't care who they kill, they don't care if they kill one of their own".

I started to get pissed off as he started to touch my body Nick said "but me *smirks* I will never hurt you" he backed me into a tree I said "Master, please... not here". "the fuck am I saying come on move something stab him to death come on stupid body do something!" I didn't like what Nick was doing to me I just wanted to stab him in the throat.