Chapter 17: I get to see the other Creepypasta characters

This morning, I got up and walked out of Jeff's room and I saw the same person from last night I said "hey, um you never told me your name last night" Eyeless Jack said "sorry about that, my name is Eyeless Jack but you can call me EJ if you want I don't care." I said "okay EJ" I walked around the mansion more and found more Creepypasta characters around the house, I went out for a walk in the woods and one of the Creepypasta characters was following me I think his name was Sonic.exe. Sonic.exe looked into my demon insane eyes and saw nothing but emptiness in them and I looked into his, once I was done looking at him I went out for a walk in the woods and in doing so I ran into my friends. I went over to Jessica's place with Jessie and Layla Jessica said "my parents aren't coming home until later tonight", but I knew something was off for some reason. I walked home when I did walk home it was the afternoon when I left Jessica's place but then I changed my mind on going back home I went into the city and killed more people I said "Jeff and the others are probably worried about me" once I was done killing I walked back home and went off to bed.

Once I was in bed I felt two eyes watching me when I went to bed so I sat up and I grabbed my knife that was sitting on my nightstand. Ben said "hey it's just me I was coming to check on you," I said "goddammit Ben, you are asking for a death wish from me," Ben said "sorry" I put my knife back on my nightstand and went back to sleep. The next morning I did some more knife training on moving objects since I was still having trouble with that I figure that I could still work on it so I did, once I was done I went on another walk but this time a really long walk so that I could clear my mind more.