Chapter 61:Trying to Escape

It's been 5 weeks since I've been in this basement my arms are getting tired but I could hear someone upstairs I wasn't sure of who it was but it couldn't possibly be Nick the footsteps got closer to the door that was leading down into the basement. I tried to break free from my restraints but nothing my arms were too tired to move I looked around the room to see if I could find anything that would get these chains off my hands but saw nothing. My eyes close hoping that this is just a nightmare and that I am back at the mansion in my room, after about 5 hours my eyes reopen to see that I am still in the same place. The footsteps I heard were gone either that or I was just imagining it but I needed to get out of here before Nick got back from where ever he was. Although I didn't know how I got here in the first place since I was standing in a tree running from the police that was after me and after that I don't remember much of what happened. I kept on wondering if the others were looking for me or if Jeff went off on his own to look for me which will be hard since there will be a lot of ground to cover if Jeff isn't with the others if they were looking for me. More hours pass as I would hear frequent footsteps again but the person never really comes down to the basement to see on what is down here other than me chained to a wall and a bed not that far from the wall. I figured I could try swinging side to side from the chain to see if it will break so that I could hopefully make a run for it but the chain wasn't budging. I still could see nothing in the room that could help me get out of here and I wasn't ready for whatever it is that was about to happen to me I just wanted out feels like I haven't been outside in months. I wasn't really sure if I could still move or put up a fight if I was to be let down from this wall I was chained to but then again Nick or whoever is upstairs probably doesn't care if I can move for not. Another week goes by and still, nothing haven't been able to break from the chains around my wrists but now I would hear more footsteps as if there were more people inside of this abandoned house. Most are probably wondering on why I haven't tried using my powers to break free from the chains well I've tried and the chains my wrists are attached to are magic resistant so it does nothing. The footsteps would still get close enough to the basement door but still wouldn't open it and it sounded like there was a child behind the basement door but then would run off away from it. So I must be in a family's basement nice job Nick you couldn't have found a better place to murder me I bet these people don't even know that they have a dangerous murderer living in their basement chained. I didn't know how much I could last chained to the wall in a fucking basement but then I heard the basement door open letting in some fresh air. I looked up to see who opened the basement door and I just wanted to grab one of the knives that I had on me and throw it but I couldn't Nick walked down from the basement stairs and just looks at me with a smirk.