Chapter 31: I get used to the pain

Weeks have passed and I just started to get used to the pain that I felt in my wings. I was out in the city killing humans who have no desire for my kind of people some people beg me to kill them. It was starting to get daylight out so I went back home and crawled through Jeff's window and lay down. I heard Ben knock at Jeff's door but I didn't answer the door so Ben walked away, Eyeless Jack looks at me, I know that I'm not related to the creepypasta's but I can sense EJ blushing. I said "Hey EJ come here" Eyeless Jack walked over to me Eyeless Jack said "what is it____" Eyeless Jack blushes more as he feels my lips on his. Eyeless Jack doesn't try to push me away he keeps on kissing me and I kiss him back, I started to hear footsteps coming to Jeff's door and it was Jeff I said "EJ, Jeff he's coming" Eyeless Jack said "shit......." The next thing we knew Jeff opens his door to see Eyeless Jack on top of me Jeff said "Eyeless Jack what were you doing with our sister" Eyeless Jack said, "I did nothing to her." Bloody painter said "can you guys stop yelling honestly if it makes you fucking happy do a fucking goddam blood test," Eyeless jack said, "blood test what is that." I said "its a test to see if I'm related to anyone" so we all did the blood test except for the animals Slenderman said "okay let's see" as he looks at the papers he stops at Jeff's and looks at his paper and it says, cousin. Slenderman continues to look at the others to see if he could find anything but it turns out that I'm only related to Jeff.

Jeff finally finds out that I am related to him and now I understand why he is being so protective of me. I began to feel this pain in my head as if I had a headache or a migraine but then it stopped I look up to see Nick, to be honest, I didn't want to deal with his shit. Nick starts to walk over to me and I start to back up because I didn't want to be around him or near him for that matter, I said "Nick what do you want from me" Nick said "oh just to play around with your body that's all my dear" Nick started to run up to me so I ran in the opposite direction he was running in. I felt him grab my arm and pin me to a tree as I feel his hands go up my shirt that's when I kicked him, off of me and got out my knife as I was ready to kill him but I felt that pain again in my head. I just wanted it to be over "god fucking bloody hell what did he do to me" I felt something come up my throat and I threw it up and looked at it, I said, "is...... is that blood." Nick had a smirk on his face Nick said "oh don't worry dear it's just poison it's not going to kill you" then he disappeared and I never saw him after today.