Chapter 32: I see a black feather

I look at my wings in the mirror in Jeff's room and I see that feathers are starting to grow on my wings. I hear Jeff's door open I go to look over at Jeff's door that was opened to see Jeff standing in the doorway. As Jeff goes to look up all he sees are pure black feathers and crimson red eyes, Jeff said: "Zalgo how did you get in here and what in the fucking hell did you do to my cousin". I looked at Jeff with a confused look on my face I said: "Jeff who is Zalgo?" Jeff rubbed his eyes for a good 10 seconds and then looked, to where I was standing again and saw me this time. As Jeff was still staring at me I felt a breeze coming from the windows, I look over at the window and I see Nick giving the evilest smile I have ever seen. So I run out the window and landed on the ground Nick runs over to me and tries to attack me, but I moved to quickly for him to hit me. I grind at him and snuck up behind him and I stabbed him in the back, I jumped up to a tree branch and I stood there Nick then disappeared afterward. I looked back at Jeff and I go to walk over to him but I get a little light headed and I leaned on the tree I am standing on. Jeff runs over to me and goes to pick me up and carry's me back inside the house. Jeff puts me in bed so I could rest, I felt something fuzzy, soft and warm touch my body, it was a soft fuzzy warm blanket that Jeff put on me. I wake up in the middle of the night to see that my marks are glowing and feeling something going down my back.

I go to put my hand on my back to feel something wet, I pull my hand back to see that its blood I get out of bed and walk out of Jeff's room to look for Eyeless Jack. My marks started to give me a little bit of pain as they continued to glow. As I kept on walking down the hallway I stopped to see someone walking down the hallway in front of me. I lean against the wall acting like I have lost a lot of blood, then the figure starts running towards me. Eyeless Jack said "its okay I got you" Eyeless Jack looked at my back and saw the blood coming from it. Also, Eyeless Jack then noticed the markings that were glowing Eyeless Jack picked me up and carried me to his room and set me down on his bed. I look at Eyeless Jack as he walks over to his door to close it and lock the door Eyeless Jack said "take off your shirt I need to see how bad it is". I nodded and took off my shirt and then my bra, so that way Eyeless Jack could have a better look Eyeless Jack walks over to me with something in his hand. Eyeless Jack set it down on the bed next to him and started to look of what was wrong. As Eyeless Jack feels around my back, I sit still as Eyeless Jack keeps feeling around my back until he got to a certain spot on my back. That is when I gripped his bed sheets when Eyeless Jack touched the spot on my back, Eyeless Jack looked at me and saw that I was in pain. Eyeless Jack grabbed of what was next to him on the bed and put it on my back. I tried not to scream in pain as Eyeless Jack was touching that spot on my back. Eyeless Jack finished up of what he was doing and got up to put everything away and walked back over, to me and kissed my forehead and told me to lay down and try to get some sleep, and that is what I did.