Chapter 27: I try to kill Nick

I was out walking in the woods and just thinking about life until I run into Nick and I was not very happy to see Nick. We stood there for a good 5 minutes and then he ran at me, I threw my knife at him and it hit him in the shoulder. That is when Nick stopped running and tried to pull my knife, out of his shoulder but the knife I threw at him got stuck in his muscles and bone. Nick just stood there and gave me a smile, I just looked at him and I ran up to him but before I could do anything else I got pinned to a tree. Then Nick just went for my neck, I grabbed my knife that was on his shoulder and pulled it out and tried to stab him with it, but he jumped away and then disappeared. That is when I felt the poison in my body it was so painful it felt like I was dying, my vision became blurry and I could barely see anything in front of me. I started calling out for big brother Jeff but I didn't know if he heard me, I fell on one of my sides but someone caught me. My eyes opened for a little bit my vision was still blurry but I saw a blue blur and it was Sonic.exe, Jeff looked at Sonic.exe and saw that he was carrying me Jeff said: "hey Sonic.exe what happened to our little sister?". Sonic.exe said "I don't know but there saw a man standing over her before he disappeared", I was trying to recollect myself but I wanted to sleep so I just stayed asleep. The next day I felt something soft, I woke up to see that I'm laying on a soft blanket in Jeff's room on his bed. I sat up a little and I looked down to see my brother Jeff shirtless, I poke my brother Jeff and he wakes up I said "h-hey um....... Jeff can you um.......put on a shirt please". Jeff nodded and got up to put on a shirt but as he did that my body started burning up like crazy, Jeff turned around and looked at me and started to walk over to me and puts his hand on my forehead.

Jeff said "you're burning up is why don't you lay back down and get some more rest okay", I didn't want to but I did it anyways so I laid back down and went back to sleep so hopefully get my fever down. I woke up in the afternoon and I felt a presence in Jeff's room, and I know that Jeff left the room so I looked up and I saw someone standing over me. They started to come on the bed and crawl over to me, I smacked the person across their face Ben said: "BLOODY HELL, Jeff just wanted to come up here and check on you". I said "Ben, you know better than to mess with me" I got up out of bed and walked downstairs to get me something to eat, my vision was still a little blurry, Jeff saw me and picked me up and brought me upstairs to his room and gave me something to eat.