chapter7 : Dont leave me for someone else

Andriana's eyes widened," Are you asking me on a date, Mr. jeon?"

Jungkook laughed," I may call it a revival of memories for now, lets just go...."

As she hesitated, Jungkook holded her hand and said, "Trust me, I won't leave you again."

Andriana's P.O.V.

I smiled and tightly clutch his hand. He lead me to his car and we left. Throughout the journey he didn't let me see outside.

Andriana: "Oh come on! I won t jump out! And I don't even know my way around here!!"

Jungkook: But you may get to know where we are going! it should be a surprise!!" 

I groaned and pouted like a child . He looked at me and pinched my cheek," awww , kyopta!(korean for cute)"

I smiled," that reminded me , did you ever went back to korea?"

He nodded," Oh I go to korea every year for atleast one month.Me and the hyungs(korean for older brother) come back home and stay  together , we do stuff like camping and all. You should come, they all miss you."

I shrugged," Ugh i don't know, kookie. I am too busy with the business. I haven't had a vacation in 4 years and I have not went out with a friend in like two and a half years."

He gasped,"Oh My gAWDD!! why are you even living a life like this!?!?! I seriously feel sory for you. I mean I work hard too but this is too much (sigh).... Today, lets have fun. And look we are here!!"

He looked out but didn't let me see! Childish! When the car stopped, he stepped out first and covered my eyes. His voice was guiding me. 

JK: "Okay now, Ri. I know this will give you a heart attack but lets act mature okay. And I'll be by your side all the time."

I smiled as he removed his hands. But it took seconds for my smile to leave my face. I can't believe he chose this place. I mean, there are so many places all over the country but no! He had to choose this freaking place.

 I mean, there are so many places all over the country but no! He had to choose this freaking place

A freaking amusement park!  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes were too wide. I looked around to check whether i could run away. I always had bad memories in an amusement park. I am scared of heights and almost all the things in the amusement park.

Jungkook on the other hand looked too happy. Judging my expression he said

JK:"Look I know you are afraid . But you have to face it. And I'll be with you, I promise. Now breathe....and lets go!"